- The report contains detailed information about EESTech, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EESTech, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EESTech, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EESTech, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EESTech, Inc. business.
About EESTech, Inc.
EESTech, Inc., a development stage company, provides solutions utilizing economically and environmentally sustainable technologies (EEST).
PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
The company is engaged in promoting the commercialization of its three primary products: a Hybrid Coal and Gas Turbine (HCGT) power plant; Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and the JetWater System (JWS). These are economic and environmentally sustainable technologies that are being introduced to markets in Australia, the Peoples Republic of China, South America, the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
The company owns the JetWater System (JetWater), an evaporation-based technology for water purification. The JetWater technology is used for the recovery of near ultra pure quality water (distilled water) from a range of water and wastewater sources. The JetWater System purifies and desalinates seawater, brackish groundwater, treated sewage effluent and other types of wastewater to produce near ultra-pure quality fresh water.
The JetWater System provides solutions to customers who wish to purify, desalinate or reuse water from various sources. The JetWater System is based on a modular design. The production capacity of each module is 0.5 ML per day. The JetWater System uses electrical power as its main energy supply.
The principal markets for the JetWater System are centered upon providing environmental solutions to problematic wastewater issues. Its specific applications include - Mine sites (with surplus saline mine water and processing water); Pulp mills and wood pulp products; Mineral processing; Power generation; Food manufacture; Municipal landfill leachate; and other water desalination processes (reverse osmosis). In addition, the company has also identified two market opportunities for JetWater, which include United Arab Emirates and the Persian Gulf Region and market synergies with the HCGT system.
Hybrid Coal and Gas Turbine
The Hybrid Coal and Gas Turbine (HCGT) use biomass or a combination of fugitive methane from underground coal mines and waste coal as the fuel source to generate between 5 megawatts and 30 megawatts of electric power, per generating module. The HCGT plant enables coal miners to produce electric power using various fuel sources, such as ventilation, air methane, coal mine methane and waste coal.
The HCGT technology has various applications both in Australia and internationally. It provides a capability to utilize vent air methane or coal mine methane with waste coal or biomass fuels.
Carbon Capture and Storage
In November 2007, the company acquired a license from HTC Hydrogen Technologies Corp (HTC) to commercialize the Carbon Capture and Storage technology (CCS). The license would enable the company to commercialize the CCS technology in The Peoples Republic of China, India and the Asia Pacific region (including Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Japan).
The company and Aryan Clean Coal Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Aryan Coal Beneficiations Pvt., Ltd. of India, have entered into an agreement to establish a joint venture company to introduce three 10 mega watt HCGT (Hybrid Coalmine Gas Technology) power plants to the underground coal mines of India.
On April 7, 2009, EESTech, Inc. has signed a joint venture agreement with Aryan Clean Coal Technologies of India, to install three 10-mega watt Hybrid Coal Gas Technology systems over the next five years.
The company was founded in 2000. It was formerly known as Aqua Dyne, Inc. and changed its name to EESTech, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EESTECH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EESTECH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EESTECH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EESTECH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EESTECH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EESTech, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EESTech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EESTech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EESTech, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EESTech, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EESTECH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EESTECH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EESTECH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EESTECH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EESTECH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EESTECH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EESTech, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EESTech, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EESTech, Inc. Major Shareholders
EESTech, Inc. History
EESTech, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EESTech, Inc. Offices and Representations
EESTech, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EESTech, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EESTech, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EESTech, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
EESTech, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EESTech, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EESTech, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EESTech, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EESTech, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EESTech, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EESTech, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EESTech, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?