- The report contains detailed information about Flanders Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flanders Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flanders Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flanders Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flanders Corporation business.
About Flanders Corporation
Flanders Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of air filters and related products. The company focuses on providing environmental filtration systems for end uses ranging from controlling contaminants in residences and commercial office buildings through specialized manufacturing environments for semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear processing. It also designs and manufactures its own production equipment to automate its processes.
The company designs, manufactures, and markets a range of air filters and related products, including residential heating and air conditioning filters, typically sold through retailers under the Flanders~Precisionaire brand name; residential air cleaners, which offer different filtration types ranging from single-room high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) units which clean the air in a room to near-cleanroom levels to in-duct electrostatic precipitators which remove large quantities of airborne contaminants from entire residences without negatively impacting the efficiency of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) systems; industrial specialty filters, which are used in various industries, including paint facilities, automobile factories, chemical treatment plants, mushroom farms, coal mines, oil refineries, and power plants; commercial and industrial filters for use in office and general manufacturing environments, typically sold through wholesalers and distributors; and high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters in various grades, for use in semiconductor facilities, nuclear containment vessels, disease containment facilities, and other critical applications.
The company also offers absolute isolation barriers which are customized stand-alone units, typically manufactured of stainless steel, used in various industries which require absolute control over contaminants, atmospheric composition, and containment; carbon filters, both in bonded panels, various impregnated medias, and activated charcoal beds, used to remove gaseous contaminants, odors and toxic chemical vapors in various commercial and industrial applications; specialized air filter housings for use in multi-stage filtration applications; other related products, including ductwork and equipment cleaning chemicals, custom air handlers, and specialized filter housings; and surface finishing filters for any paint booth or surface finishing application in the overall surface finishing market.
The companys customers include Texas Instruments; The Home Depot, Inc.; Lowes; Glaxo; Merck & Co., Inc.; Upjohn Co.; Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.; Westinghouse Electric Corp.; Ace; True Value; Intel; and various U.S. government agencies.
The companys major competitors include American Air Filter International; Camfil Farr Company; Donaldson Company, Inc.; 3M; and Clarcor Inc.
Flanders Corporation was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLANDERS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLANDERS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLANDERS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLANDERS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLANDERS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flanders Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flanders Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flanders Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flanders Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flanders Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. FLANDERS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLANDERS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLANDERS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLANDERS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLANDERS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLANDERS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flanders Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flanders Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flanders Corporation Major Shareholders
Flanders Corporation History
Flanders Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flanders Corporation Offices and Representations
Flanders Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flanders Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flanders Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Flanders Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Flanders Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flanders Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flanders Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flanders Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Flanders Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Flanders Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flanders Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flanders Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?