- The report contains detailed information about Manitowoc Co. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Manitowoc Co. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Manitowoc Co. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Manitowoc Co. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Manitowoc Co. Inc. business.
About Manitowoc Co. Inc.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of cranes and related products, and foodservice equipment. The company provides lifting equipment for the global construction industry, including lattice-boom cranes, tower cranes, mobile telescopic cranes, and boom trucks. It manufactures commercial foodservice equipment serving the ice, beverage, refrigeration, food prep, and cooking needs of restaurants, convenience stores, hotels, healthcare, and institutional applications.
The company provides engineered lift solutions. The company designs, manufactures, markets, and supports a line of crawler cranes, mobile telescopic cranes, tower cranes, and boom trucks. The company's Crane products are marketed under the Manitowoc, Grove, Potain, National, Shuttlelift, Dongyue, and Crane Care brand names and are used in various applications, including energy and utilities, petrochemical and industrial projects, infrastructure development such as road, bridge and airport construction, and commercial and high-rise residential construction.
The company operates in two segments: Cranes and Related Products (Crane); and Foodservice Equipment (Foodservice).
Cranes and Related Products
The Crane segment designs, manufactures and distributes a diversified line of crawler mounted lattice-boom cranes, which the company sells under the Manitowoc name. The Crane segment also designs and manufactures a line of top slewing and self erecting tower cranes, which the company sells under the Potain name. The company designs and manufactures mobile telescopic cranes, which the company sells under the Grove, Shuttlelift, and Dongyue names, and a line of hydraulically powered telescopic boom trucks, which the company sells under the National Crane brand name.
The company also provides crane product parts and services, and crane rebuilding and remanufacturing services, which are delivered under the Crane CARE brand name. The companys crane products are used in various applications throughout the world, including energy and utilities, petrochemical and industrial projects, infrastructure development such as road, bridge and airport construction, and commercial and high-rise residential construction.
Lattice-boom Cranes: Under the Manitowoc brand name the company designs, manufactures, and distributes lattice-boom crawler cranes. Lattice-boom cranes consist of a lattice-boom, which is a fabricated, high-strength steel structure that has four chords and tubular lacings, mounted on a base, which is either crawler or truck mounted.
The company offers models of lattice-boom cranes with lifting capacities up to 2,500 U.S. tons, which are used to lift material and equipment in various applications and end markets, including heavy construction, bridge and highway, duty cycle and infrastructure and energy related projects.
The company also offers its lattice-boom crawler crane customers various attachments that provide its cranes with greater capacity in terms of height, movement and lifting. The companys attachments are: MAX-ER attachment, luffing jibs, and RINGER attachments. The MAX-ER is a trailing, counterweight, heavy-lift attachment that dramatically improves the reach, capacity and lift dynamics of the basic crane to which it is mounted.
Tower Cranes: Under the Potain brand name, the company designs and manufactures tower cranes utilized primarily in the building and construction industry. The company offers a line of tower crane products, including top slewing, luffing jib, topless, self-erecting, and special cranes for dams, harbors and other building projects.
Mobile Telescopic Cranes: Under the Grove brand name, the company designs and manufactures 35 models of mobile telescopic cranes utilized primarily in industrial, commercial and construction applications, as well as in maintenance applications to lift and move material at job sites. Mobile telescopic cranes consist of a telescopic boom mounted on a wheeled carrier. The company offers the following four types of mobile telescopic cranes capable of reaching tip heights of 427 feet with lifting capacities up to 550 tons: rough terrain, all-t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MANITOWOC CO. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MANITOWOC CO. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MANITOWOC CO. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MANITOWOC CO. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MANITOWOC CO. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Manitowoc Co. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Manitowoc Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Manitowoc Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Manitowoc Co. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Manitowoc Co. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MANITOWOC CO. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MANITOWOC CO. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MANITOWOC CO. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MANITOWOC CO. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MANITOWOC CO. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MANITOWOC CO. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Major Shareholders
Manitowoc Co. Inc. History
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Offices and Representations
Manitowoc Co. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Manitowoc Co. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Manitowoc Co. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Manitowoc Co. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Manitowoc Co. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Manitowoc Co. Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?