- The report contains detailed information about Fiat S.p.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fiat S.p.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fiat S.p.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fiat S.p.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fiat S.p.A. business.
About Fiat S.p.A.
Fiat S.p.A. engages principally in the manufacture and sale of automobiles, agricultural and construction equipment and commercial vehicles. The company also manufactures other products and systems, principally engines, transmission systems, automotive-related components, metallurgical products and production systems. In addition, it is involved in certain other sectors, including publishing and communications. The company operates in approximately 50 countries.
The company's activities are grouped into the following businesses: Automobiles; Agricultural and Construction Equipment; Trucks and Commercial Vehicles; Components and Production Systems; and Other Businesses.
The Automobiles Group develops, produces, and sells automobiles (Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Lancia brands) and light commercial vehicles (Fiat Professional brand) through Fiat Group Automobiles. This Sectors main financial services activities in Europe have been grouped into FGA Capital, a 50-50 joint venture Credit Agricole. The Group also controls Maserati and Ferrari, both producers of luxury sport cars, which distinguish themselves for their exclusivity, technology and performance.
Agricultural and Construction Equipment
The Agricultural and Construction Equipment Group includes CNH Case New Holland, which is active in the field of tractors and agricultural equipment through the Case IH and New Holland brands and in the construction equipment business through the Case and New Holland brands. It also offers financial services to its dealers and end customers.
Trucks and Commercial Vehicles
The Trucks and Commercial Vehicles Group, through Iveco, designs, produces and sells a range of trucks and commercial vehicles under the Iveco brand, buses under the Iveco Irisbus brand, and fire-fighting and other special use vehicles under the Iveco, Astra and Magirus brands. In addition, it provides a range of financial services to its customers and dealers, principally through Iveco Finance Holdings Ltd., 51% owned by the Barclays Group and 49% by Iveco.
Components and Production Systems
The Components and Production Systems Group includes FPT Powertrain Technologies, which contain its auto engine and transmission activities and the powertrain activities of Iveco and C.R.F. (Fiats research centre Centro Ricerche Fiat). As part of its technology development, FPT also coordinates the powertrain activities of Elasis.
Magneti Marelli develops and produces components for automotive lighting systems, exhaust systems, suspensions and shock absorbers, engine control units, electronic systems and operates in the automotive aftermarket. This sector also includes the plastic components and modules business (moulding of plastic components) following acquisition of the Ergom group.
Teksid supplies engine blocks, cylinder heads and other cast-iron components for engines; cast-iron components for transmissions, gearboxes and suspensions and aluminium cylinder heads.
Comau produces industrial automation systems for the automotive industry in the areas of product and process engineering, logistics and management, manufacturing, installation, production start-up and maintenance.
Other Businesses includes companies operating in the publishing (La Stampa daily newspaper) and communications (Publikompass, a company that sells advertising space for multimedia customers) areas, Centro Ricerche Fiat (C.R.F.) and Elasis (research and development), Fiat Services S.p.A. (services exclusively to other companies in the Fiat Group), in addition to Holding and Other companies.
In March 2008, the companys subsidiary, FPT Powertrain Technologies acquired Tritec Motors Limitada from Chrysler L.L.C. and subsequently changed its name to FPT Powertrain do Brasil Industria e Comercio de Motores Ltda.
In 2008, the company disposed of the following businesses: the investments in ITS-GSA Fiat Group France S.A.S., ITS-GSA Deutschland GmbH and ITS-GSA U.K. Limited; and investment in Teksid Aluminum Getti Speciali S.r.l.
In January 2008, Magneti Marelli and Sum
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIAT S.P.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIAT S.P.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIAT S.P.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIAT S.P.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIAT S.P.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fiat S.p.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fiat S.p.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fiat S.p.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fiat S.p.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fiat S.p.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIAT S.P.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIAT S.P.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIAT S.P.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIAT S.P.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIAT S.P.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIAT S.P.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fiat S.p.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fiat S.p.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fiat S.p.A. Major Shareholders
Fiat S.p.A. History
Fiat S.p.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fiat S.p.A. Offices and Representations
Fiat S.p.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fiat S.p.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fiat S.p.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Fiat S.p.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Fiat S.p.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fiat S.p.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fiat S.p.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fiat S.p.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Fiat S.p.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Fiat S.p.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fiat S.p.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fiat S.p.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?