- The report contains detailed information about Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. business.
About Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc.
Enviro Voraxial Technology, Inc. provides environmental and industrial separation technology. The company engages in the manufacture of Voraxial Separator (Voraxial Separator or Voraxial), a technology that separates liquid/liquid, liquid/solids, or liquid/liquid/solids fluid mixtures with distinct specific gravities.
The Voraxial Separator is a continuous flow turbo machine that generates a centrifugal force, a vortex, capable of separating light and heavy liquids, such as oil and water, or any other combination of liquids and solids at high flow rates. As the fluid passes through the machine, the Voraxial Separator accomplishes this separation through the creation of a vortex. In liquid/liquid and liquid/solid mixtures, this vortex causes the heavier compounds to gravitate to the outside of the flow and the lighter elements to move to the center where an inner core is formed.
The Voraxial Separator is a self-contained, non-clogging device that would be powered by an electric motor, diesel engine, or by hydraulic power generation. The Voraxial Separator would transfer various liquids in either direction by reversing the machines rotation.
The Voraxial Separator operates in-line and is scaleable. It is capable of processing volumes as low as 3 gallons per minute, as well as volumes approximately 10,000 gallons per minute with only one moving part. The company markets its product to oil-water separation, oil exploration and production, oil refineries, marine/oil-spill clean up, stormwater, manufacturing waste treatment, and grit/sand separation markets.
The company has installed Voraxial Separators, including units to Transocean, ConocoPhillips, Repsol, OMV, the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, the U.S. Navy, and Cameco, a uranium producing company for oil/water separation at a flow rate of approximately 400 gallons per minute.
The company installed Voraxial Deckwater Drainage System onto Transocean semi submersible rig Sedco 702, the offshore drilling contractor. The Sedco 702 is utilizing this system to protect the environment by separating oil from drainage water prior to discharge that meets local environmental requirements. The Voraxial Skid is being utilized to handle contaminated drill floor run-off water containing solids and drilling fluids. The Voraxial-powered system provides for separation while providing features that are critical to offshore platform operation: a small footprint, low energy requirement, and a no-pressure drop.
The company installed a Voraxial Skid on a drilling rig in the North Sea, for a drilling operation using lightweight drilling fluids. The Voraxial Skid, which is comprised of a Voraxial 4000 and a Voraxial 2000, operates in series to provide liquid/solid separation. The Voraxial Skid, which was leased to the customer for a specific project, was chosen for its solids separation efficiency, and for its ability to conduct good separation without the need of a pressure drop.
The system would be utilized in multiple applications in the oil industry, including produced water, under-balanced drilling (UBD), deck water drainage, slopwater, FPSO, and refinery markets. The Voraxials small footprint, low energy requirements, and separation quality coupled with TwinFilters filtration equipment for secondary treatment provides the customer with a turnkey package that meets the discharge levels, such as OSPAR (North Sea countries <30mg/ltr) and United States 40 CFR435 (<29 mg/ltr).
The Voraxial Grit Separator has been designed for specific use in the municipal wastewater industry. The Voraxial generates a centrifugal that provides for separation of sand/grit and is configured for operation at the headworks of a municipal wastewater treatment plant (WWTP). A single Voraxial Grit Separator is designed to provide for the continuous removal of grit from screened wastewater at rates up to eight thousand (8000) gallons per minute (11.5 mgd). The company has designs for two models of Voraxial Grit Separators. The Voraxial 4000 Grit Separator has an operating range of three-tenths to one and three-tenths (0.3 to 1.3) million gallons per day (mgd), powered by a 10 HP TEFC motor. The Voraxial 8000 Grit Separator has an operating range of three to eleven and five-tenths (3.0 to 11.5) mgd, powered by a fifty (50) HP TEFC motor.
The companys suppliers include Motion Industries, MSC, Baldor Electric Co., and John Crane, Inc.
The companys competitors include Westfalia and AlfaLaval.
Enviro Voraxial Technology, Inc. was founded in 1964.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENVIRO VORAXIAL TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. History
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enviro Voraxial Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?