- The report contains detailed information about Met-Pro Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Met-Pro Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Met-Pro Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Met-Pro Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Met-Pro Corp. business.
About Met-Pro Corp.
Met-Pro Corporation engages in the manufacture and sale of product recovery and pollution control equipment for purification of air and liquids, fluid handling equipment for corrosive, abrasive and high temperature liquids, and filtration and purification products. The company markets and sells its products through its own personnel, distributors, representatives and agents. Its products are sold worldwide primarily in industrial markets.
Products, Services, and Markets
The company's segments include: Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies; Fluid Handling Technologies; Mefiag Filtration Technologies; and Filtration/Purification Technologies.
Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies
This segment provides solutions and manufactures products for the purification of air or liquids. This segment comprises the Met-Pro Environmental Air Solutions, Strobic Air Corporation, Met-Pro Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies Inc., and Met-Pro Industrial Services Inc. business units.
Met-Pro Environmental Air Solutions is a global provider of solutions and products for product recovery and pollution control applications. Product lines include Duall brand chemical and BIO-PRO biological odor control systems, fume and emergency gas scrubbers, HydroLance wet particulate collectors, carbon adsorption systems, mist eliminators, air strippers, and degasifiers for contaminated groundwater treatment, ducting, and exhaust fans; Flex-Kleen brand pulse jet fabric filters, product recovery, and dry particulate collectors and cyclones; and Met-Pro Systems brand custom engineered carbon adsorption systems for the concentration and recovery of volatile solvents, thermal and catalytic oxidation systems, regenerative thermal oxidizers, enclosed flares, and the supply of abatement catalysts.
Met-Pro Environmental Air Solutions product lines are sold to various markets, including metal finishing and plating, wastewater treatment, composting, food processing, ethanol production, chemical, petrochemical, printed circuit, semiconductor, steel pickling, battery manufacturing, groundwater remediation, automotive, aerospace, furniture, painting, electronics, printing, and pharmaceutical industries. These product lines are sold worldwide by a combination of in-house personnel and manufacturers representatives, as well as through the companys wholly owned Canadian subsidiary, Met-Pro Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies Inc.
Strobic Air Corporation engages in the air movement industry and designs and manufactures exhaust systems for laboratory fume hoods in university, public health, government, chemical, pharmaceutical, industrial, and other process industries. These product lines are sold worldwide by a combination of in-house personnel and manufacturers representatives, as well as through the companys wholly-owned Canadian subsidiary, Met-Pro Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies Inc.
Met-Pro Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies Inc. markets, sells, and distributes in Canada the products of other business units in its Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies reporting segment.
Met-Pro Industrial Services Inc., located in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, provides aftermarket field services, including installation, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, repair, upgrade, and performance testing on products related to the Product Recovery/Pollution Control Technologies reporting segment.
Fluid Handling Technologies
This segment manufactures horizontal, vertical, and in-tank centrifugal pumps that handle corrosive, abrasive, and high temperature liquids. This combination of pump types and configurations provides products that excel in applications requiring corrosion resistance, such as: the pumping of acids, brines, caustics, bleaches, seawater, waste liquids, and high temperature liquids used in many industrial and commercial applications. This segment comprises the Met-Pro Pump Group business unit (consisting of the Dean Pump, Fybroc and Sethco product brands). The Met-Pro Pump Group products are sold directly through regional sales managers and through a worldw
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MET-PRO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MET-PRO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MET-PRO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MET-PRO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MET-PRO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Met-Pro Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Met-Pro Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Met-Pro Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Met-Pro Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Met-Pro Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MET-PRO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MET-PRO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MET-PRO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MET-PRO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MET-PRO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MET-PRO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Met-Pro Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Met-Pro Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Met-Pro Corp. Major Shareholders
Met-Pro Corp. History
Met-Pro Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Met-Pro Corp. Offices and Representations
Met-Pro Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Met-Pro Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Met-Pro Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Met-Pro Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Met-Pro Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Met-Pro Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Met-Pro Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Met-Pro Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Met-Pro Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Met-Pro Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Met-Pro Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Met-Pro Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?