- The report contains detailed information about Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd business.
About Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Limited (EOS or the company) is a public company in Australia, incorporated and operating in Australia and North America. The company is specialising in the design, development and production of sophisticated laser technologies, including supporting software and electronic sub-systems.
EOS' advanced technologies are applied to a variety of sighting and surveillance applications in the aerospace and defence markets.
The WESTPAC satellite (developed and owned by EOS) was launched from Baikonour Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on 10 July 1998. The satellite itself is passive, and is used for EOS's space research programs to calibrate the performance of satellite laser ranging systems (SLR), in the development of free space optical communications and also in the study of the Fizeau effect that occurs when laser light is reflected from a satellite traveling at orbital velocities.
WESTPAC is also used by the Western Pacific Laser Tracking Network (WPLTN) in studies of geodesy, crustal deformation and plate tectonics, geodynamics, atmospheric science and earthquake prediction.
Domes and Enclosures
EOS provides a complete, turnkey observatory design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service to the astronomical, satellite laser ranging (SLR) and defence communities.
Ancillary equipment can be provided either from standard design or for particular applications. Packaged pant rooms and workshops, cooling systems for telescope thermal control, metrology sensors (including sky cameras), vacuum systems and light pipers for interferometry, ventilation systems and mirror handling/coating systems are all available as part of an EOS turnkey system.
The 9m IceStorm Co-Rotating Dome carries a list of features that allows it to meet the most stringent specifications, while controlling costs to maintain affordability.
EOS is under contract for the design, manufacture, and delivery of four 9-meter enclosures for the Keck Interferometer Outrigger telescopes.
The enclosures are manufactured from advanced composites on steel framing, and are designed to withstand the worst possible environmental conditions on Mauna Kea, Hawaii.
The Typhoon dome is a 2-axis weather and dustproof dome designed for unattended operations in harsh environments. It can support traditional (ventilated) seeing control, or effectively allow full thermal control of the telescope.
Typhoon domes use an extended hemisphere construction to provided unprecedented strength, and are designed and manufactured to international quality standards using high strength composites.
EOS offers a variety of standard metallic and dielectric coating services for scientific, industrial and military applications. EOS also provides design service for special non-standard coating requirements and short runs for small quantities.
Metallic Coatings includes Aluminum; Silver; and Gold.
Dielectric Coatings is used: For different wavelength; For different incident angle; For different size of substrates; Anti-reflection; High reflection; Partial reflection; Gaussian Mirror; High damage threshold: 1 GW/cm2 for nano-second laser pulses; and 5 GW/cm2 for pico-second laser pulses.
Military Fire Control Survillance
Fire Control Systems
Fire Control Systems is the defense products subsidiary of Electro Optic Systems. FCS is positioned at meeting an emerging global market requirement for fire control and surveillance systems that are lightweight, stabilised, robust and integrated.
FCS military products are designed using a Small Common Modules (SCM) approach. This creates a system in which advanced technologies are partitioned to allow for their efficient interaction.
FCS' products are suitable for light and highly mobile vehicles as well as the extreme conditions found in tracked vehicle and marine environments.
Components are housed in compact and rugged fixtures developed to withstand intense weapon firing shocks and capable of operating under the harshest environments. FCS systems have been operate
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Major Shareholders
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd History
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Offices and Representations
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?