Aryt Industries Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Aryt Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aryt Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aryt Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aryt Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aryt Industries Ltd. business.
About Aryt Industries Ltd.
Aryt Industries, Ltd. (together with its subsidiaries, Aryt or the company) was incorporated under the laws of the State of Israel in 1979 and commenced its operations in 1981. The Company is a limited liability company. Since January 2000, the Company has been actively seeking investment opportunities in companies in the defense, technology and medical sectors. The Company is actively involved in leveraging its business, developing products and marketing its experience to assist such companies in achieving their growth potential and accelerating their growth in value.
As of June 15, 2001, the Companys subsidiaries and affiliates were divided into three business divisions: the defense division, technology division and medical division. As of June 15, 2001, the Company held interests in nine companies. The Company is actively involved in leveraging its business, developing products and marketing its experience to assist such companies in achieving their growth potential and accelerating their growth in value.
The Company held indirectly through an intermediary holding company, Towtown Ltd., which, in turn, holds 50% of ElscinTec Holdings, Ltd. which in turn holds all of the share capital of ElscinTec Systems, Ltd.
On June 28, 2001 Aryt Systems acquired all of its shares of Amcoram, Ltd. and Reshef Technologies, Ltd. pursuant to which its holdings in Aryt Systems has been increased to approximately 89%.
In January 2000, the Company embarked on a policy of actively seeking investment opportunities in high technology companies and as of June 28, 2001. The Company has invested in four technology companies, Voice Diary, Ltd. (Voice Diary), Sensotech, Ltd. (Sensotech), Officecore.com, Ltd. (Officecore.com) and Sky Dart, Ltd. (SkyDart).
Voice Diary Ltd.
Voice Diary is engaged in the development, marketing and sale of a voice activated palm diary that is intended for users with sight impairment. The Company holds 64% of the share capital of the Company.
The Company holds 53% percent interest in the Sensotech. Sensotech is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of intelligent, ultrasonic security non-contact sensors which utilize ultrasound energy for smart sensing. Sensotech safety sensors are designed for the auto industry (ACCESSOR), public transportation (CLASS), elevator (Sensolift) and robotics and automatization products (ROBOSENSE) markets. Sensotech is in the process of developing additional products based on core Sensotech technology.
During August 2000, Sensotech set up a wholly owned subsidiary, Sensotech Automotive Ltd. (Sensotech Automotive), and granted a license under its technology to Sensotech Automotive, to exploit such technology in the automotive field. Sensotech Automotive intends to seek strategic partnerships within the automotive industry. During the first quarter of 2001, Sensotech Automotive entered into a joint venture agreement with a United States parts manufacturer (with approval of a major automotive corporation) to establish a production line for Sensotech products for the automotive industry.
In September 2000, Sensotech entered into an Agreement with Vapor Corporation (Vapor), to sell the manufacturing rights to its "CLASS" product for public transportation (buses and trains) in North America, for a period of ten years.
The Company holds 45% interest in the Officecore.com, Ltd. Officecore.com is engaged in the development of an internet based complete work environment, primarily for use by small and medium businesses. Officecore.com's products include office applications, Customer Relations Management (CRM), e-commerce website management, inventory management and other models. Officecore.com services may be accessed from cellular devices. Officecore.com's service is provided via the internet utilizing a central server of the service provider. Officecore.com's systems are intended to serve a flexible number of users while providing secured access and privacy. Officecore.com intends to operate through local service providers.
In order to reduce Officecore.com's dependence on additional fin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aryt Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aryt Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aryt Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aryt Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aryt Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARYT INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Aryt Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aryt Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Aryt Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Aryt Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aryt Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aryt Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Aryt Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aryt Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Aryt Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Aryt Industries Ltd. History
Aryt Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aryt Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Aryt Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aryt Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aryt Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Aryt Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Aryt Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aryt Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?