- The report contains detailed information about Dynamatic Technologies Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynamatic Technologies Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynamatic Technologies Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynamatic Technologies Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynamatic Technologies Ltd business.
About Dynamatic Technologies Ltd
Dynamatic Technologies Limited produces engineered products and services in India and internationally. Its Hydraulic and Precision Engineering segment offers hydraulic gear pumps; hydraulic valves; and custom tailored hydraulic solutions, including hydraulic pumping units, marine power packs, aircraft ground support systems, and industrial installations. This segments products are used in agricultural tractors, construction, earthmoving, material handling, mining and drilling, road paving, and off-highway and special purpose on-highway mobile equipment. The companys Automotive segment manufactures ferrous and non-ferrous engine and transmission components, such as case front, water pumps, intake manifolds, and exhaust manifold. Dynamatics Aluminium Castings segment offers non-ferrous alloy castings for automotive components. Its Aerospace segment develops aero structures, such as wings, ventral fins, stabilizers, air brakes, slats, and ailerons, as well as precision aerospace components. The companys Design segment provides design consultancy services in mechanical engineering. Dynamatics Wind Farm segment engages in the generation of power through wind energy. The company also distributes a range of electro-hydraulic products, mobile control valves, cartridge valves, and filters, as well as provides research and development services. It was formerly known as Dynamatic Hydraulics Limited and changed its name to Dynamatic Technologies Limited in 1992. Dynamatic Technologies was incorporated in 1973 and is based in Bangalore, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynamatic Technologies Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynamatic Technologies Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Major Shareholders
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd History
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Offices and Representations
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynamatic Technologies Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?