- The report contains detailed information about Duoyuan Global Water Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Duoyuan Global Water Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Duoyuan Global Water Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Duoyuan Global Water Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Duoyuan Global Water Inc. business.
About Duoyuan Global Water Inc.
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. supplies domestic water treatment equipment in China. The companys product offerings focus on addressing the main steps in the water treatment process, such as filtration, water softening, water-sediment separation, aeration, disinfection, and reverse osmosis.
The company offers a set of approximately 90 complementary products across 3 product categories, including circulating water treatment equipment, water purification equipment, and wastewater treatment equipment.
Circulating water treatment equipment
The company produces approximately 39 products, including electronic water conditioners, fully automatic filters, circulating water central processors, cyclone filters and water softeners, used in the process of treating water and removing buildup in circulating water systems.
Fully Automatic Filter: The companys fully automatic filter measures impurity concentration levels within the circulating water system and automatically starts the cleansing process to collect and remove impurities from the water system once the concentration reaches a pre-set level.
Electronic Water Conditioner: The companys electronic water conditioner uses electrodes for scale removal and prevention, sterilization and algae and corrosion removal. Additionally, these products, through the use of microcurrents, can prevent rust formation inside water pipelines by interrupting certain electrochemical reactions in water and killing microorganisms.
Circulating Water Central Processor: The companys circulating water central processor both disinfects and removes impurities from circulating water without the use of chemicals. This equipment applies micro-electrolysis technology to remove metal ions and generates oxidizing particles to kill microorganisms in the circulating water system. This equipment is also used in scale and algae removal and prevention.
Water Softener: The companys water softener can be connected to the water supply to remove calcium and magnesium ions in the water by replacing them with sodium ions, which do not precipitate. Its water softener can automatically regenerate ion-exchange resin, a key material used for replacement of metal ions. Applications include softening hard water in hot-water or low-pressure boilers, heat exchangers, refrigerators and air-conditioning systems.
Cyclone Filter: The companys cyclone filter can separate and eliminate tiny solids, such as grits, scale-up, dirt or lime from circulating or non-circulating water systems. This product can be used at any temperature and can be cleaned and automation can be done.
Water Purification Equipment
The company produces approximately 33 products, many of which use ultraviolet, ozone, membrane-based and electrodeionization (EDI), technologies, in the process of treating and purifying water for various applications and end-user customers, including residential communities and commercial businesses.
Central Water Purifier: The companys central water purifier uses filtration, ultraviolet disinfection and separation through reverse osmosis to remove impurities and microorganisms from raw water. Its central water purifier can monitor water quality, record data and alert users based on set parameters.
Industrial Pure Water Equipment: Industrial pure water equipment integrates a number of processes and technologies, including pre-treatment, softening, membrane-based separation, disinfection and EDI treatment into one equipment.
Ultraviolet Water Purifier: Ultraviolet water purifier is effective in disinfecting both drinking water and wastewater. Ultraviolet light alters the DNA of pathogens, killing them or making it impossible for them to reproduce. Its ultraviolet water purifier uses ultraviolet rays to quickly disinfect contaminated water and improve its quality up to or beyond the applicable hygienic criteria. It is also suitable for small-scale water supply systems that use water from rivers, lakes, ponds and wells, especially when elevated water tanks and water storage tanks are used.
Ozone Generator: The companys ozone generator produces large amounts of ozone to disinfect water
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Duoyuan Global Water Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Duoyuan Global Water Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DUOYUAN GLOBAL WATER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Major Shareholders
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. History
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Offices and Representations
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Duoyuan Global Water Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?