- The report contains detailed information about DRB-HICOM Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DRB-HICOM Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DRB-HICOM Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DRB-HICOM Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DRB-HICOM Bhd business.
About DRB-HICOM Bhd
DRB-HICOM Berhad, an investment holding company, invests in the automotive, services, property, and infrastructure sectors primarily in Malaysia. The company engages in the manufacture, assembly, pre-delivery inspection, distribution, and sale of motor vehicles, motorcycles, and special purpose vehicles, as well as in the sale of related spares and services. It also provides property holding, development and construction works, and facility management services; and involves in vehicle inspection, solid waste management, and airport ground handling business, as well as in operations and maintenance of a power plant. In addition, the company offers general and life insurance services, as well as Islamic banking and related financial services; trades in engineering products; and operates education and vocational training institution. Further, it manufactures, supplies, markets, refurbishes or retrofits military and commercial vehicles, equipment, and spare parts; involves in specialized defense engineering works, including refurbishment and upgrading of armored vehicles; provides fund management services; and manufactures and sells thermo plastic and thermo setting products, and plastic injected parts and moulds for the automotive industry. Additionally, the company provides aircraft maintenance, engineering, and custom forwarding agent services; and operates as a superintendent of airports operation systems and offers related ground handling, in flight catering, cargo handling, and warehousing space services. The company also manufactures stamped metal parts; sells, services, and rents machinery and equipment; trades in construction materials; supplies, installs, and constructs precast building works; provides resort management services; and owns and operates a shopping mall and a marina resort, as well as manages a hotel and a golf resort. DRB-HICOM is based in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DRB-HICOM BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DRB-HICOM BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DRB-HICOM BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DRB-HICOM BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DRB-HICOM BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DRB-HICOM Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DRB-HICOM Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DRB-HICOM Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DRB-HICOM Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DRB-HICOM Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. DRB-HICOM BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DRB-HICOM BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DRB-HICOM BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DRB-HICOM BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DRB-HICOM BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DRB-HICOM BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DRB-HICOM Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DRB-HICOM Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DRB-HICOM Bhd Major Shareholders
DRB-HICOM Bhd History
DRB-HICOM Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DRB-HICOM Bhd Offices and Representations
DRB-HICOM Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DRB-HICOM Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DRB-HICOM Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
DRB-HICOM Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
DRB-HICOM Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DRB-HICOM Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DRB-HICOM Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DRB-HICOM Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
DRB-HICOM Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
DRB-HICOM Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DRB-HICOM Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DRB-HICOM Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?