- The report contains detailed information about Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. business.
About Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd.
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. develops, manufactures, and sells industrial rubber belts for various applications. It offers power transmission belts to transmit the rotation power and change speed of machines and equipments used in various industries, including automotive, home and office appliances and equipment, chemicals, machinery, ships, and farming equipment; conveyor belts and systems used for material transportation in various fields, such as department stores and subways, coal and ore transportation, and cement and half finished goods transportation, as well as for unloading work in harbor, railroad station, and warehouse; and vehicle sealing products comprising glass run channel, primary door seal, secondary body seal, decklid and tailgate seal, and hood seal products to prevent from water, dust, and noise penetration. The company also provides rubber tracks, shoe pads, and undercarriage systems consisting of modules for the structures fitted under the excavators and carriers used in construction and agricultural sites; rubber products for marine, railway, road, environmental, and industrial applications; and seismic isolation and vibration control products. It has operations in South Korea, the Peoples Republic of China, Slovakia, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, and North America. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Busan, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DONGIL RUBBER BELT CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. History
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dongil Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?