- The report contains detailed information about Cub Elecparts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cub Elecparts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cub Elecparts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cub Elecparts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cub Elecparts Inc. business.
About Cub Elecparts Inc.
Cub Elecparts Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of electrical and electronic parts for automobiles. Its products include ignition lock cylinders, ignition switches, ignition switches without lock cylinder, ignition cable switches, and ignition starter switches; headlight switches; sensors, including oil pressure sender units, vehicle speed sensors, camshaft position sensors, and crankshaft position sensors; and power window, power lock, and seat switches. The company also offers directional signal switches; combination dimmer, hazard warning, and turn signal switches; combination dimmer, turn signal, and wiper switches; turn signal levers; and cruise control levers. In addition, it provides coolant fan, neutral safety, clutch, push-pull, wiper, stoplight, dimmer, parking brake, fuel tank selector, door jamb, toggle, 4x4 trans, door, master disconnect, automatic terminal block, and heater and A.C. blower control switches. Further, the company offers ignition modules, relays, circuit breakers, solenoid throttle valves, fuse box, fusible link, horn buttons, resistors, front wheel drive actuators, starter switch buttons, wire harness, idle speed control actuators, door lock sets, trunk lock cylinders, tail gate latch, glove compartment locks, and instrument cluster voltage regulators. It serves original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket customers. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Chang Hua County, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CUB ELECPARTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CUB ELECPARTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CUB ELECPARTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CUB ELECPARTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CUB ELECPARTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cub Elecparts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cub Elecparts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cub Elecparts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cub Elecparts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cub Elecparts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CUB ELECPARTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CUB ELECPARTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CUB ELECPARTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CUB ELECPARTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CUB ELECPARTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CUB ELECPARTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cub Elecparts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cub Elecparts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cub Elecparts Inc. Major Shareholders
Cub Elecparts Inc. History
Cub Elecparts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cub Elecparts Inc. Offices and Representations
Cub Elecparts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cub Elecparts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cub Elecparts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cub Elecparts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Cub Elecparts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cub Elecparts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cub Elecparts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cub Elecparts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cub Elecparts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cub Elecparts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cub Elecparts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cub Elecparts Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?