- The report contains detailed information about CPI Aerostructures Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CPI Aerostructures Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CPI Aerostructures Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CPI Aerostructures Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CPI Aerostructures Inc. business.
About CPI Aerostructures Inc.
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. engages in the contract production of structural aircraft parts principally for the U.S. Air Force and other branches of the U.S. armed forces. The company also acts as a subcontractor to prime aircraft contractors in the production of commercial aircraft parts.
The company, as a prime contractor supplying structural aircraft parts to the U.S. Government, delivers skin panels, edges, flight control surfaces, engine components, wing tips, cowl doors, nacelle assemblies, and inlet assemblies for military aircraft, such as the C-5A Galaxy cargo jet, the T-38 Talon jet trainer, the C-130 Hercules cargo jet, the A-10 Thunderbolt attack jet, and the E-3 Sentry AWACS jet.
The company, as a subcontractor to the defense prime contractors, such as Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC), The Boeing Company (Boeing), Lockheed Martin Corporation (Lockheed), Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (Sikorsky), and Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc. (Vought), delivers various pods, and modular and structural assemblies for military aircraft, such as the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter, the A-10 attack jet, the MH-60S mine counter measure helicopter, and the C-5A cargo jet.
The company also operates as a subcontractor to prime contractors, including Sikorsky and Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (Spirit), in the production of commercial aircraft parts. For Sikorsky, the company delivers various kits and assemblies for the S-92 civilian helicopter.
The companys military customers include Defense Supply Center Richmond, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (AFB), Warner Robins AFB, Tinker AFB, NAVICP, Hill AFB, and U.S. Army Redstone Arsenal. Its commercial customers include Sikorsky, Boeing, B.F. Goodrich (Rohr), NGC, Lockheed, Nordam, Hupp, and Spirit.
The company competes with various prime contractors engaged in the supply of aircraft parts and assemblies to the military, including NGC, Lockheed, Boeing, The Nordam Group, and Vought. It also competes against smaller contractors, such as AeroComponents, Aerospace Engineering and Support, GSE Dynamics, Honeycomb Company of America, Alton Iron Works, B&B Devices, and Precision Manufacturing Solutions.
The company was founded in 1980. It was formerly known as Composite Products International, Inc. and changed its name to Consortium of Precision Industries, Inc. in 1989. Further, it changed its name to CPI Aerostructures, Inc. in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CPI Aerostructures Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CPI Aerostructures Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CPI Aerostructures Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CPI Aerostructures Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CPI Aerostructures Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Major Shareholders
CPI Aerostructures Inc. History
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Offices and Representations
CPI Aerostructures Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CPI Aerostructures Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CPI Aerostructures Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CPI Aerostructures Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CPI Aerostructures Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CPI Aerostructures Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?