- The report contains detailed information about Confederate Motors, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Confederate Motors, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Confederate Motors, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Confederate Motors, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Confederate Motors, Inc business.
About Confederate Motors, Inc
Confederate Motors, Inc. manufactures handcrafted street motorcycles. The companys products are sold in the United States, western Europe, and the Middle East.
The company offers P120 Fighter, which features a thin wall 5-inch outer diameter titanium chassis.
Motorcycle Related Product offerings: The company offers a select variety of wearing apparel and other related retail products displaying the Confederate name.
Subsequent to December 2009, the company discontinued two models of motorcycles, including the F131 Hellcat Combat and B120 Wraith.
The companys principal competitors are custom motorcycle manufacturers, including Harley-Davidson of the United States and European manufacturers, such as Ducati, Triumph, and BMW. Additional competitors, including Big Dog and Big Bear Choppers, also produce custom motorcycles that compete with the company.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Confederate Motors, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Confederate Motors, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Confederate Motors, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Confederate Motors, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Confederate Motors, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONFEDERATE MOTORS, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Confederate Motors, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Confederate Motors, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Confederate Motors, Inc Major Shareholders
Confederate Motors, Inc History
Confederate Motors, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Confederate Motors, Inc Offices and Representations
Confederate Motors, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Confederate Motors, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Confederate Motors, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Confederate Motors, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Confederate Motors, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Confederate Motors, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Confederate Motors, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Confederate Motors, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Confederate Motors, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Confederate Motors, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Confederate Motors, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Confederate Motors, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?