- The report contains detailed information about Top Air Manufacturing that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Top Air Manufacturing. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Top Air Manufacturing financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Top Air Manufacturing competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Top Air Manufacturing business.
About Top Air Manufacturing
Top Air Manufacturing, Inc. (Top Air or the Company) was incorporated under the laws of the State of Iowa in 1981. Top Air is engaged in the business of manufacturing several products used primarily in agricultural operations, including several types of agricultural sprayers, liquid manure handling equipment, grain carts, grain wagons and wagon running gears, weigh wagons, milking parlors, seed conveyors, feeding and forage equipment and a line of attachments and replacement parts for all of the products that the Company manufactures. The Company currently manufactures its products in two facilities, one in Cedar Falls, Iowa and the other in Jefferson, Iowa.
In 2000, the Company acquired the Great Bend Manufacturing running gear line (the Great Bend Running Gear) from Allied Products Corporation. The assets acquired consisted primarily of inventory, but also included production fixtures and engineering documentation. In 1999, the Company acquired Parker Industries, (Parker Industries).
Principal Products and Markets
Sprayers. The Company currently manufactures several types of agricultural sprayers including skid mount, two-wheel models, saddle tank models, home lawn models, trailer sprayers, tandem wheel sprayers, T-Tank sprayers, Master Link sprayers, and models which can be mounted in the bed of a pickup truck. The sprayers are sold in sizes ranging in capacity from 14 to 1,100 gallons. The Company also offers various accessories for the sprayers including several models of folding and self-leveling booms in various lengths and designs.
The sprayers are used primarily for farming activities. They can be pulled directly by a tractor or they can be hooked to a disc so that their combined functions allow the farmer to eliminate one trip over the ground. The sprayers are used for spraying jobs of all types, including the spraying of chemicals, fertilizers, insecticides and weed killers. They are used by farmers and commercial sprayers primarily for row crops, but can also be used on other crops, golf courses, cemeteries, etc. The wheels may be adjusted to compensate for difficult row crop widths. Trees and shrubs may be sprayed by a hand gun attachment to the sprayers.
Manure Handling Equipment. This product group consists of a line of tanks ranging in size from 2,600 gallons to 6,000 gallons, which are either trailer mounted or truck mounted and are used to transport animal manure from a storage pit or a storage lagoon to a farm field. The manure is then spread on top of the ground or injected several inches under the surface as a fertilizer. In addition to the tanks, this product group includes several types of pumps to agitate the storage pit or storage lagoon and subsequently load the tank.
Grain Carts, Grain Wagons and Wagon Running Gears. The Company manufactures a wide variety of agricultural grain handling equipment, including side and center unloading (gravity) wagons, ranging in size from 190 to 720 bushel capacity, and grain carts equipped with integral, folding augers, which range in size from 400 to 1,000 bushel capacity. The grain wagons consist of two basic units, the grain box and the wagon running gear, which can be sold together or separately. Grain carts are most commonly sold as complete units with large floatation tires.
Grain carts are used in the farm fields during the harvest season to transport grain from the combine to nearby roads where the grain is transferred from the cart to trucks or grain wagons for transport to storage facilities. Carts are favored for use in the field because they help speed up the harvest process and can be pulled across wet fields in which trucks often get stuck. Grain wagons can also be used during spring planting as seed tenders for grain drills and planters.
Weigh Wagons. Calibrated weigh wagons are used in the seed industry to measure grain weight at various estimated grain moisture levels. Weigh wagons are invaluable harvest tools that provide growers with a number of benefits when checking yields during fall harvest. Weigh wagons help growers confirm seed purchase decisions. Growers use weigh wagons to weigh and measure produ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Top Air Manufacturing Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Top Air Manufacturing and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Top Air Manufacturing and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Top Air Manufacturing Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Top Air Manufacturing Industry Position Analysis
6. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOP AIR MANUFACTURING VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Top Air Manufacturing Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Top Air Manufacturing Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Top Air Manufacturing Major Shareholders
Top Air Manufacturing History
Top Air Manufacturing Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Top Air Manufacturing Offices and Representations
Top Air Manufacturing SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Top Air Manufacturing Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Top Air Manufacturing Capital Market Snapshot
Top Air Manufacturing Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Top Air Manufacturing Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Top Air Manufacturing Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Top Air Manufacturing Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Top Air Manufacturing 1-year Stock Charts
Top Air Manufacturing 5-year Stock Charts
Top Air Manufacturing vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Top Air Manufacturing vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Top Air Manufacturing Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?