- The report contains detailed information about China Yuchai International Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Yuchai International Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Yuchai International Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Yuchai International Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Yuchai International Limited business.
About China Yuchai International Limited
China Yuchai International Limited engages in the manufacture, assembly, and sale of diesel engines in the Peoples Republic of China.
Yuchai is a diesel engine manufacturer in China and also produces diesel power generators and diesel engine parts. It is located in Yulin City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southern China.
The companys products include the YC6K (520PS) engines and the YC6T (600PS) engines. The YC6K (520PS) engines range from 10.5L to 14L, and primarily used in container logistics trucks and its YC6T (600PS) engines, which are 16L engines are intended mainly for use in fishing and towing vessels.
Light-Duty Diesel Engines
4-Series Light-Duty Diesel Engines: The 4-Series engines are developed to produce short-range and smaller engines for cars and trucks.
YC4W Passenger Car Diesel Engine: The YC4W National-III and National-IV engines featured with 1.2L, 4-cylinders, 4-valves, 82-64kw, 4000-4200rpm. The YC4W diesel engine uses DELPHI electronic controlled high pressure common-rail fuel injection technology. The main applications of these engines are in passenger cars, multi-purpose vans, power generators and light-duty special purpose machineries.
Medium-Duty Diesel Engines
6105 Medium-Duty Diesel Engines: The 6105 medium-duty engine is a six-cylinder, four-stroke engine that offers up to 230 horsepower.
YC6A: The YC6A National-III is a 6-cylinder, 4-valve engine offering horsepower of 162-225kw and 2300rpm. YC6A diesel engines use BOSCH electronic controlled high-pressured common-rail fuel injection technology. The main applications of YC6A engines are in medium-sized trucks, construction machines, boats, generators and agricultural machinery.
YC6G: The YC6G National-III 7.8L, 6-cylinders engines offers horsepower of147-199kw, and 2000-2200rpm. YC6G diesel engines use DELPHI electronic controlled high-pressured common-rail fuel injection technology. These engines are used mainly in buses and coaches of 11-12 metres in length.
YC6J: The YC6J National-III 6.5L, 6-cylinders are engines with horsepower of132-180kw and 2500rpm. YC6J diesel engines use BOSCH electronic controlled high-pressured common-rail fuel injection technology. YC6J engines are suitable for use in coaches of 8m-11m in length.
YC6J/YC6G CNG/LPG: Yuchai has also developed YC6J/YC6G CNG/LPG variants, using similar major components.
Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines
6112 Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines: The 6112 heavy-duty engine is a six-cylinder, four-stroke engine with a rated power ranging from 190 to 270 horsepower.
6L Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines: The 6L heavy-duty engine is a six-cylinder, four-stroke, turbocharged intercooling engine, with a rated power ranging from 280 to 350 horsepower.
6M Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines: The 6M heavy-duty engine family for heavy-duty trucks and passenger buses was developed based on technologies from USA, Japan and Germany. It has a 10-liter displacement and power ranging from 280 to 390 horsepower.
Yuchai produces industrial engines, such as excavator wheel loads, track tractors, forklifts and truck backhoes. The main products include the following 10 series: YC13, YC18, YC25, YC30, YC35, YC55, YC65, YC85, YC135 and YC225, and approximately 60 types of full hydraulic-power small excavators. These engines are equipped with advanced-level hydraulic parts.
Diesel Power Generators: The company produces diesel generator which are primarily used in the construction and mining industries. The diesel power generators offer a rated power of 12 kilowatts to 160 kilowatts. The companys diesel power generators use both the 6105 and 6108 medium-duty engines as their power source.
Special Vehicles: The company also produces special vehicles, such as waste transfer equipment, constrictive dumpcart, demountable carriage dumpcart, pendular dumpcart, dumpcart, adsorb dung vehicle, tank car, and others.
Diesel Engine Parts: The company supplies diesel engine parts to its nationwide chain of customer service stations in China.
The HLGE group
The HLGE group owns an investment property known as Wisma LKN in Johor
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Yuchai International Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Yuchai International Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Yuchai International Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Yuchai International Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Yuchai International Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Yuchai International Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Yuchai International Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Yuchai International Limited Major Shareholders
China Yuchai International Limited History
China Yuchai International Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Yuchai International Limited Offices and Representations
China Yuchai International Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Yuchai International Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Yuchai International Limited Capital Market Snapshot
China Yuchai International Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
China Yuchai International Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Yuchai International Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Yuchai International Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Yuchai International Limited 1-year Stock Charts
China Yuchai International Limited 5-year Stock Charts
China Yuchai International Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Yuchai International Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Yuchai International Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?