- The report contains detailed information about China Healthcare Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Healthcare Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Healthcare Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Healthcare Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Healthcare Limited business.
About China Healthcare Limited
China Healthcare Limited provides a range of healthcare services primarily in Singapore. It operates medicare centers and nursing homes that offer nursing home and medicare services, such as long term and short term/respite care, day care, home care, dementia nursing, geriatric care, and in house doctor consultation; nursing specialty services, including tracheotomy and wound care, pressure sore and diabetes management, post stroke nursing care, and fall prevention management; and rehabilitation services comprising stroke, geriatric, respiratory, orthopedic, and incontinence. The company also provides therapy services, including speech therapy, physiotherapy, and occupational therapy; auxiliary services, such as home care, hospital/ ward/health management, ambulance, traditional Chinese medicine, and healthcare training; and other services consisting of ambulance transfers, care giver courses, Webcam facilities, group activities, and social and recreational activities. In addition, it offers hospital services, which include in-patient services; out-patient services comprising out-patient consultation, x-ray examination, surgical treatment, medical examinations, treatment for chronic medical conditions, womens health medical check-up, vaccination, laboratory tests, and retail pharmacy; and executive health screening/workplace health program. Further, the company provides hospital extension ward management services, as well as involves in letting properties. It owns and operates seven nursing homes and medicare centers in Singapore, two medicare centers in Malaysia, and a careskill training center. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Healthcare Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Healthcare Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Healthcare Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Healthcare Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Healthcare Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA HEALTHCARE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Healthcare Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Healthcare Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Healthcare Limited Major Shareholders
China Healthcare Limited History
China Healthcare Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Healthcare Limited Offices and Representations
China Healthcare Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Healthcare Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Healthcare Limited Capital Market Snapshot
China Healthcare Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
China Healthcare Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Healthcare Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Healthcare Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Healthcare Limited 1-year Stock Charts
China Healthcare Limited 5-year Stock Charts
China Healthcare Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Healthcare Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Healthcare Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?