- The report contains detailed information about Cascade Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cascade Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cascade Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cascade Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cascade Corp. business.
About Cascade Corp.
Cascade Corporation engages in the manufacture and distribution of materials handling load engagement devices and related replacement parts for the lift truck industry and construction industry. The company also manufactures construction attachments for the construction industry.
The company manufactures a range of materials handling load engagement products that are used on lift trucks and on construction and agricultural vehicles. Its products are primarily manufactured and distributed under the Cascade name and symbol. The company offers various functionally different products, each of which has various sizes, models, capacities, and optional combinations. Lift truck related products are designed to handle loads with pallets and for specialized application loads without pallets. The specialized products include devices specifically designed to handle loads, such as appliances, carpet and paper rolls, baled materials, textiles, beverage containers, drums, canned goods, bricks, masonry blocks, lumber, plywood, and boxed, packaged, and containerized products. Certain construction related products allow vehicles, such as loaders, backhoes and rough terrain lift trucks to move materials in much the same manner as conventional lift trucks. The companys other construction related products are used on excavators and loaders for both conventional and specialized ground engagement applications.
Customers and Markets
The companys primary customers are companies and industries that use lift trucks for materials handling. These industries include pulp and paper, grocery products, textiles, recycling, and general consumer goods. The companys products are sold to the end-user customer through the retail lift truck dealer distribution channel, to lift truck original equipment dealers (OEDs), and to lift truck manufacturers as original equipment manufacturer (OEM) equipment. In addition to sales to the lift truck market, the company sells products to OEMs who manufacture construction, mining, agricultural, and industrial vehicles other than lift trucks.
The companys primary markets are North America, Europe, China, and the Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific region includes operations in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, India, and South Africa.
The company's primary competitor is Bolzoni Auramo, an Italian public company.
Cascade Corporation was founded in 1943.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CASCADE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CASCADE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CASCADE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CASCADE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CASCADE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cascade Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cascade Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cascade Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cascade Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cascade Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CASCADE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CASCADE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CASCADE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CASCADE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CASCADE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CASCADE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cascade Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cascade Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cascade Corp. Major Shareholders
Cascade Corp. History
Cascade Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cascade Corp. Offices and Representations
Cascade Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cascade Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cascade Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cascade Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Cascade Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cascade Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cascade Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cascade Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cascade Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cascade Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cascade Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cascade Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?