- The report contains detailed information about Techprecision Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Techprecision Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Techprecision Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Techprecision Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Techprecision Corporation business.
About Techprecision Corporation
TechPrecision Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ranor, Inc., manufactures metal fabricated and machined precision components and equipment. The companys products used in various markets, including alternative energy, medical, nuclear, defense, industrial, and aerospace.
The company manufactures various products pursuant to customer contracts and based on their needs. Its focus is to provide long-term integrated solutions to its customers on continuous production programs. Its activities include various both custom-based and production-based requirements. The industries that the company serves and the products that it manufactures include customer proprietary components used to manufacture solar panels and wind turbine components for the alternative energy industry; aircraft carrier steam accumulator tanks, DDX destroyer prototype propulsion equipment, gun and weapons handling equipment, submarine sonar system components, primary shield tank heads, and foundations for the defense industry; vacuum chambers, food processing equipment, chemical processing equipment, and pressure vessels for industrial market; delta rocket precision-machined fuel tank bulkheads, F-15 special equipment pods, and various other components, fixtures, and tooling for aerospace industry; commercial reactor internal components and temporary heads, spent fuel storage and transportation canisters and casks, and material handling equipment for nuclear industry; and components and assemblies for proton beam accelerators for cancer treatment for medical industry.
The company offers a range of services required to transform raw material into precise finished products. Its manufacturing capabilities include fabrication operations (cutting, press and roll forming, assembly, welding, heat treating, blasting, and painting) and machining operations (CNC (computer numerical controlled) horizontal and vertical milling centers). It also provides support services to its manufacturing capabilities: manufacturing engineering (planning, fixture and tooling development, manufacturability), quality control (inspection and testing), and production control (scheduling, project management, and expediting).
The companys major supplier includes Steel Industries Acquisition, Inc.
The companys major customers include GT Solar Inc and BAE Systems.
TechPrecision Corporation was founded in 1956.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Techprecision Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Techprecision Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Techprecision Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Techprecision Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Techprecision Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHPRECISION CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Techprecision Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Techprecision Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Techprecision Corporation Major Shareholders
Techprecision Corporation History
Techprecision Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Techprecision Corporation Offices and Representations
Techprecision Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Techprecision Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Techprecision Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Techprecision Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Techprecision Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Techprecision Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Techprecision Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Techprecision Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Techprecision Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Techprecision Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Techprecision Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Techprecision Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?