- The report contains detailed information about Manitex International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Manitex International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Manitex International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Manitex International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Manitex International, Inc. business.
About Manitex International, Inc.
Manitex International, Inc. provides engineered lifting solutions.
The company operates in two business segments, the Lifting Equipment segment and the Equipment Distribution segment.
Lifting Equipment Segment
The Lifting Equipment Segment designs, manufactures, and distributes a group of products that serve different functions and are used in various industries. Through its subsidiary, Manitex, Inc. (Manitex), it markets a line of boom trucks and sign cranes. Manitexs boom trucks and crane products are primarily used for industrial projects, energy exploration and infrastructure development, including, roads, bridges, and commercial construction. The companys subsidiary, Badger Equipment Company (Badger), is a manufacturer of specialized rough terrain cranes and material handling products, including a newly introduced 30-ton model, a new line of specialized rough terrain cranes. Badger primarily serves the needs of the construction, municipality, and railroad industries.
Through its subsidiary, Manitex Liftking, ULC (Manitex Liftking), and its Schaeff Lift Truck division, the company also sells a line of rough terrain forklifts, a line of stand-up electric forklifts, cushioned tired forklifts with lifting capacities from 18 thousand to 40 thousand pounds, and special mission oriented vehicles, as well as other specialized carriers, heavy material handling transporters and steel mill equipment. Manitex Liftkings rough terrain forklifts are used in both commercial and military applications. The companys specialized lifting equipment has met the particular needs of customers in various industries that include utility, ship building, and steel mill industries.
In December 2009, the companys subsidiary, Manitex Load King, Inc. acquired the operating assets of Load King Trailers, an Elk Point, South Dakota-based manufacturer of specialized custom trailers and hauling systems typically used for transporting heavy equipment. Load King Trailers serve niche markets in the commercial construction, railroad, military, and equipment rental industries through a dealer network.
Boom Trucks: A boom truck is a straight telescopic boom crane outfitted with a hook and winch which is mounted on a standard flatbed commercial (Class 7 or 8) truck chassis. The company sells its boom trucks through a network of full service dealers in United States and Canada and through a Mexican dealer, a Middle East dealer, and a Russian dealer. It offers a line of boom trucks from light to heavy capacity cranes.
Sign Cranes: The sign crane is primarily utilized in manlift applications and occasionally used as a low capacity crane. The company offers its sign cranes through a network of dealers who sell to family run and smaller sized businesses.
Rough Terrain Cranes: The companys subsidiary, Badger Equipment Company, sells specialized rough terrain cranes through a network of dealers. The Badger product line includes lattice cranes with 20 to 30 ton lifting capacity marketed under the Little Giant trade name, and a newly designed specialized 30 ton rough terrain crane sold under the Badger name. The Little Giant line has five lattice boom models, three of which are rail cranes. In addition to the rail cranes, Badger sells a 30 ton truck crane and a 25 ton crawler crane. Badgers end customers include states and municipalities. It primarily sells to railroads.
Specialized Highly Engineered Trailers: The companys subsidiary, Manitex Load King, designs and sells build-to-order specialized, highly engineered low-bed, heavy-haul, bottom-dump, and platform trailers and hauling systems. The trailers, except for the bottom-dump, are typically used for transporting heavy equipment. Additionally, Load King has launched a trailer refurbishment service. The companys trailers are utilized by commercial construction firms, equipment rental companies, oil field service companies, the railroad industry, the U.S. military, and other end users to safely haul specialized equipment. It customizes its trailers and/or new features to address specific customer, end-market or application needs. Manitex Load King markets its products t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Manitex International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Manitex International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Manitex International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Manitex International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Manitex International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Manitex International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Manitex International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Manitex International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Manitex International, Inc. History
Manitex International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Manitex International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Manitex International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Manitex International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Manitex International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Manitex International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Manitex International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Manitex International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Manitex International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Manitex International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Manitex International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Manitex International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Manitex International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Manitex International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?