- The report contains detailed information about Cardo AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cardo AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cardo AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cardo AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cardo AB business.
About Cardo AB
Cardo AB supplies industrial doors and logistics systems, wastewater treatment systems, process equipment, and garage doors worldwide.
The companys divisions include Door & Logistics Solutions; Wastewater Technology Solutions; Pulp & Paper Solutions; and Residential Garage Doors.
Door & Logistics Solutions
The Door & Logistics Solutions Division offers door, docking, and service solutions for selected service-intensive customers in transportation, logistics, and retail. The corporate brand is Crawford. This divisions principal business is primarily in Europe, China, and the Middle East, but the division also operates in the U.S.A within the Airports & Shipyards segment. The divisions major customers include Lidl, Carrefour, DHL, TNT Express, and ProLogis.
Wastewater Technology Solutions
The Wastewater Technology Solutions Division offers pumps, mixers, aerators, and control and monitoring systems for wastewater treatment and handling applications, and dewatering pump solutions for the construction industry. The product program also includes products for level and flow control, analysis, process control and remote monitoring of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment processes and a range of service offerings. The division focuses on clean water and sells primarily to the public sector, major global companies operating in the field of wastewater treatment, or local construction companies. The corporate brand is ABS. The division has operations in Brazil, Asia, the U.S.A, and Latin America.
Pulp & Paper Solutions
The Pulp & Paper Solutions Division offers pumps, agitators, and measuring instruments for process optimization and quality control in the pulp and paper industry. The corporate brands are Scanpump and Lorentzen & Wettre. Scanpump delivers solutions to the pulp and paper industry and certain other selected industries worldwide. Scanpumps product program of pumps and agitators covers various processes in pulp and paper manufacture. Scanpump also has an offering for the aftermarket. Lorentzen & Wettre develops and makes instruments for measuring finished paper, as well as instruments that measure and control quality directly during the pulp process and in paper machines.
Residential Garage Doors
The Residential Garage Doors Division offers standardized and customized garage doors for the consumer market. Its range includes vertical one-piece doors, sectional overhead doors, and side-folding doors. The doors are available both insulated and uninsulated, manually and electrically operated, with or without remote control and either of standard design or made to the customers wishes. The corporate brands are Crawford, Normstahl, and Henderson. There are sales organizations in 16 countries, primarily in western Europe, and there is export to a further 15 countries.
In July 2008, the company acquired Kajaani Process Measurements Ltd (KPM), which develops, manufactures, and sells advanced measuring instruments for paper pulp.
In January 2009, the company disposed of its garage door operation in the U.K.
The company's competitors include Hormann; Alphadoor; Novoferm, which is owned by Sanwa Shutter Corporation; Loading Systems; Stertile; ITT; KSB; Ebara; Sanitaire; Goodwin; Tsurumi; Sulzer Pumps; Goulds; and Andritz.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARDO AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARDO AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARDO AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARDO AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARDO AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cardo AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cardo AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cardo AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cardo AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cardo AB Industry Position Analysis
6. CARDO AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARDO AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARDO AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARDO AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARDO AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARDO AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cardo AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cardo AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cardo AB Major Shareholders
Cardo AB History
Cardo AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cardo AB Offices and Representations
Cardo AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cardo AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cardo AB Capital Market Snapshot
Cardo AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Cardo AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cardo AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cardo AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cardo AB 1-year Stock Charts
Cardo AB 5-year Stock Charts
Cardo AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cardo AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cardo AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?