- The report contains detailed information about AVT, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AVT, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AVT, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AVT, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AVT, Inc. business.
About AVT, Inc.
AVT, Inc. focuses on the development and manufacture of vending and product dispensing systems. The company is a vending operator having approximately 1,000 vending systems in the Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside, California counties.
The company also owns and operates a Mexican fast food restaurant, known as AC Mexican Food, Inc. doing business as, Jalapenos. The restaurant is a typical Mexican fast food restaurant that operates from mid morning through late evening with the majority of its business being lunch and dinner patrons.
The companys business focuses on manufacturing of the RAM 4000 vending machine, a refrigerated beverage/snack combination vending machine; manufacturing of the RAM 5000 vending machine, a non-refrigerated snack/chip/pastry combination vending machine; and manufacturing a built-in, secure access vending cabinet for hotels that do not have on-site food service. The companys AEM cabinet incorporates patent pending touch-screen to vend or TSV, which replaces both stand-alone machines and in-room locked mini-fridges while providing controlled access and a range of direct customer billing options.
The company has developed various high end PC based product dispensing systems. These systems are derivatives of the AVT RAM 4000 or 5000 base housing having front panels which are customized to end customers needs for digital signage or color touch screens. These systems allow various AVT designed technologies to be integrated into the system to meet specific customer needs for a custom dispensing system. The companys product dispensing includes the Ivend, 24Hr. Vend Mart, and Tech-Store.
The company manufactures wireless VMS technology enabling vending machine owners/operators to remotely manage their vending systems and receive real time information through the Internet. This system also utilizes a cashless payment system enabling patrons to use credit card or membership card for completing vending transactions. It offers advertising through its remotely-programmable, AVTI Media Network video panels, which are integrated into vending machine signage.
Products and Services
Automated Express Market: The company has developed and created its automated express market (AEM) system which is controlled access cabinet system. These custom built wood and steel based cabinets are PC based and designated for use in specialized locations, such as hotels, Inns, c-stores, malls, and retail stores that are limited in the ability to sell and market food, convenience items, or higher priced items, which are subject to pilfering. The cabinets can be merchandised to dispense approximately seventy-two selections, including snacks, hot meals, ice cream, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as personal amenities, such as sunscreen, toothpaste, and brushes. They can also be configured for high ticket items, such as cell phones, digital cameras, mp3 players, and personal electronic devise.
Media Advertising: The company has developed AVTi Media which allows for an advertising medium to be added to AVT designed systems, including AEM cabinets and vending machines. Its vending management system software allows for the management of machine inventory, repairs, collections, and advertising through remote access.
Vending Management System (VMS): VMS systems allow it to view item information for each machine to help plan for daily replenishment, sales statistics, and alerts the company of defects to operators, as well as defect history for each machine.
Vend Sensing System (VSS): The company has developed and has a patent pending on its VSS product to provide a surefire solution for detecting all vended items.
The company competes with Crane; USI; AMS; and Zoom Systems.
The company was founded in 1969. It was formerly known as Automated Vending Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to AVT, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AVT, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AVT, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AVT, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AVT, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AVT, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AVT, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AVT, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AVT, Inc. Major Shareholders
AVT, Inc. History
AVT, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AVT, Inc. Offices and Representations
AVT, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AVT, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AVT, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AVT, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
AVT, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AVT, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AVT, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AVT, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AVT, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AVT, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AVT, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AVT, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?