- The report contains detailed information about ArvinMeritor Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ArvinMeritor Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ArvinMeritor Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ArvinMeritor Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ArvinMeritor Inc. business.
About ArvinMeritor Inc.
ArvinMeritor, Inc. supplies a range of integrated systems, modules, and components to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket for the commercial vehicle, transportation, and industrial sectors.
The company's operating segments include Commercial Truck; Industrial; Aftermarket & Trailer; and Light Vehicle Systems (LVS).
The Commercial Truck segment supplies drivetrain systems and components, including axles, drivelines, and braking and suspension systems primarily for medium- and heavy-duty trucks in North America, South America, and Europe.
The Industrial segment supplies drivetrain systems, including axles, brakes, drivelines, and suspensions for off-highway, military, construction, bus and coach, fire and emergency, and other industrial applications. This segment also includes its businesses in Asia-Pacific, including on- and off-highway activities.
The Aftermarket & Trailer segment supplies axles, brakes, drivelines, suspension parts, and other replacement and remanufactured parts, including transmissions to commercial vehicle aftermarket customers. This segment also supplies various undercarriage products and systems for trailer applications.
The LVS segment includes its body systems business, which supplies roof and door systems for passenger cars to OEMs; and its remaining Chassis businesses, which include module assembly operations in the United States and certain European operations.
The company designs, develops, manufactures, markets, distributes, sells, services, and supports a range of products for use in the transportation and industrial sectors. In addition to sales of original equipment systems and components, the company provides its original equipment, aftermarket, and remanufactured products to vehicle OEMs and their dealers (who in turn sell to motor carriers and commercial vehicle users of various sizes), independent distributors, and other end-users in certain aftermarkets.
Axles, Undercarriage & Drivelines
The company supplies axles for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, with axle manufacturing facilities located in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific regions. Its truck axle product line includes a range of front steer axles, rear drive axles, and aluminum carriers to reduce weight and pressurized filtered lubrication systems for longer life. The companys front steer and rear drive axles can be equipped with its cam, wedge or air disc brakes, automatic slack adjusters, anti-lock braking systems (ABS), vehicle stability control systems, and wheel-end equipment.
The company supplies heavy-duty axles in certain global regions for use in various off-highway vehicle applications, including construction, material handling, and mining. It also supplies axles for use in medium- and heavy-duty military tactical wheeled vehicles, principally in North America. In addition, the company has other off-highway vehicle products that are in development for certain other regions. The company supplies axles for use in buses, coaches and recreational vehicles, fire trucks, and other specialty vehicles in North America, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Its trailer axles are available in approximately 40 models in capacities from 20,000 to 30,000 pounds for various heavy trailer applications and are available with its range of brake products, including drum brakes, disc brakes, anti-lock and trailer stability control systems, and ABS.
The company supplies universal joints and driveline components, including its Permalube universal joint and RPL Permalube driveline, which are low maintenance, permanently lubricated designs used often in the high mileage on-highway market. The company supplies drivelines in various global regions for use in various on- and off-highway vehicle applications, including construction, material handling, mining, agriculture, and forestry. The company supplies ABS transfer cases and drivelines for use in medium- and heavy-duty military tactical wheeled vehicles principally in North America. It also supplies transfer cases for use in specialty vehicles in North America. Anti-lock brakes and stabi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARVINMERITOR INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARVINMERITOR INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARVINMERITOR INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARVINMERITOR INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARVINMERITOR INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ArvinMeritor Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ArvinMeritor Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ArvinMeritor Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ArvinMeritor Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ArvinMeritor Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARVINMERITOR INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARVINMERITOR INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARVINMERITOR INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARVINMERITOR INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARVINMERITOR INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARVINMERITOR INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ArvinMeritor Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ArvinMeritor Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ArvinMeritor Inc. Major Shareholders
ArvinMeritor Inc. History
ArvinMeritor Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ArvinMeritor Inc. Offices and Representations
ArvinMeritor Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ArvinMeritor Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ArvinMeritor Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ArvinMeritor Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
ArvinMeritor Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ArvinMeritor Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ArvinMeritor Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ArvinMeritor Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ArvinMeritor Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ArvinMeritor Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ArvinMeritor Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ArvinMeritor Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?