- The report contains detailed information about Bayswater Uranium Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bayswater Uranium Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bayswater Uranium Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bayswater Uranium Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bayswater Uranium Corp. business.
About Bayswater Uranium Corp.
Bayswater Uranium Corporation, a development stage natural resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium, gold, and base metal properties the United States, Canada, and West Africa.
The company holds uranium interests in land holdings in Labrador, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories, as well as in properties in Saskatchewan, Canada; in concessions and concession applications in Niger, West Africa; in permits and permit applications in Mali, West Africa; and owns interests, through its wholly-owned U.S. subsidiaries, Kilgore Gold Inc. and NCA Nuclear Inc., in various uranium properties in the western United States.
The company also owns various gold, base metal and diamond interests. Through its subsidiary, Jadebay Limited, the company owns an interest in two base metal prospecting licenses in Ireland; and through its subsidiary, Kilgore Gold Inc., the company owns interests in three gold properties in Idaho (subsequently optioned to Otis Capital Corp. during the year ended February 28, 2009). The company has also farmed out diamond interests in a portion of its uranium land holdings in the North Thelon Basin to Stornoway Diamond Corporation.
Central Mineral Belt (CMB) Properties, Labrador: The company has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain claim blocks located in Labrador, Newfoundland. It has entered into an option/joint venture agreement with Ucore Uranium Inc. (Ucore), whereby the company and Ucore pooled certain claims and option rights on additional claims held by Ucore in Labrador.
Thelon Basin Projects: These properties include the Canada Uranium Joint Venture and the companys other property holdings in the Thelon Basin.
Thelon Basin Properties, Northwest Territories (NWT) and Nunavut (NU): The company has an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain uranium claims in the South Thelon area of the NWT. It has also entered into agreements to stake approximately 1,100,000 acres in Thelon Basin, NWT and NU. The company granted an option to Stornoway Diamond Corp. (Stornoway), whereby Stornoway may earn a 60% interest in certain diamond rights at Itza Lake, Nunavut.
Canada Uranium Joint Venture: The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Strongbow Exploration Inc. (Strongbow) to identify, acquire, and explore uranium properties in Canada. Pursuant to the joint venture, the company entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain uranium claims in the South Thelon Basin area of the NWT.
Athabasca Basin Projects: These properties include the Brudell Lake property and other property holdings acquired in conjunction with the amalgamation with Northern Canadian Uranium.
Brudell Lake Properties, Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan: The company owns a 100% interest in certain mineral claims in three claim blocks referred to as the Brudell Lake Property, Worden Lake Property, and the William River Property located in the south central portion of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
Hermitage Uranium Belt Properties, Newfoundland: The Hermitage Uranium Belt properties include the Hermitage Property, Cochrane Pond Joint Venture property, and the Murphy Property. The company acquired certain staked claims in southwestern Newfoundland which are subject to a 2% NSR to Commander Resources Ltd. (CMD). It also staked further claims.
Baca Property, New Mexico, the United States: The company owns a 100% interest in claims comprising the Baca Property in New Mexico.
Montana, Wyoming, California and Nevada Uranium Properties, the United States: The company holds a 100% interest in various uranium properties located in the states of Montana, Wyoming, California, and Nevada, the U.S.A. It holds a 100% interest in two uranium state leases in Wyoming, and entered into a surface and mineral lease agreement on lands in Carter County, Montana. It also holds a 100% interest in additional claims staked in Nevada and acquired a 100% interest in certain uranium state leases in Wyoming. The company holds a 100% interest in additional staked claims in Montana and Wyoming; and entered into
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bayswater Uranium Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bayswater Uranium Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bayswater Uranium Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bayswater Uranium Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bayswater Uranium Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Major Shareholders
Bayswater Uranium Corp. History
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Offices and Representations
Bayswater Uranium Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bayswater Uranium Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bayswater Uranium Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bayswater Uranium Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bayswater Uranium Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bayswater Uranium Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?