- The report contains detailed information about Weatherford International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Weatherford International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Weatherford International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Weatherford International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Weatherford International Ltd. business.
About Weatherford International Ltd.
Weatherford International Ltd. provides equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas wells to independent oil and natural gas producing companies worldwide.
The companys product offerings are grouped into ten service lines: artificial lift systems; drilling services; well construction; drilling tools; completion systems; wireline and evaluation services; re-entry and fishing; stimulation and chemicals; integrated drilling; and pipeline and specialty services. The companys integrated drilling service line is offered only outside of North America.
Artificial Lift Systems
Artificial lift systems are installed in oil wells and, to a lesser extent, natural gas wells that do not have sufficient reservoir pressure to raise the produced hydrocarbon to the surface. These systems supplement the natural reservoir pressures to produce oil or natural gas from the well. The company provides progressing cavity pumps, reciprocating rod lift systems, gas lift systems, hydraulic lift systems, plunger lift systems, and hybrid lift systems. It also offers wellhead systems and production optimization. The company offers various hybrid artificial lift systems which are engineered for special applications and may incorporate two or more of the artificial lift methods.
The company offers a line of conventional wellhead equipment and valves manufactured to the latest API industry specifications and client requirements, including conventional surface wellheads through 20,000 psi; gate valves from 2,000 to 20,000 psi; wellhead systems (drill-through, multi-bowl, unitized and mud-line); and all the accessories and aftermarket services to go with them.
For wellsite intelligence, the company offers specific controllers for each type of artificial lift. These controllers contain computers with specific logic to control the well in response to changes in the reservoir, artificial-lift equipment or well completion. The desktop software provides analytical tools that allow the operator to make changes by controlling the well directly or by changing the parameters that the controller is using to operate the well.
The companys Production Optimization group develops metering and software solutions to supply real-time production information to the operator, allowing production measurements as a part of individual well and field optimization. The company provides tools for optimizing workflow. These software tools assist the operator in tracking the operations needed for optimal field management. The company provides mechanical production treators and sand management systems to improve heavy-oil flow to and separation in sit-storage tanks.
Drilling Services include directional drilling, Controlled Pressure Drilling (CPD) & Well Testing, drilling-with-casing (DwC), and drilling-with-liner (DwL) systems and surface logging systems. The company supplies a range of specialized, patented equipment for directional drilling, and real-time wellbore logging, including measurement while drilling (MWD) and logging while drilling (LWD); rotary steerable systems (RSS); and directional drilling services, including surveying, design, and operational support for directional and horizontal drilling and performance drilling in vertical wells; products include drilling motors and other associated equipment, software, and expertise.
The company's CPD offerings are provided through three techniques: managed pressure drilling, underbalanced drilling, and air drilling.
Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) This technique provides a form of primary well control, using a closed, pressurized fluid system that precisely controls the wellbore pressure profile than mud weight adjustments alone.
Underbalanced Drilling (UBD) This technique is used in development, exploration, and mature field applications to minimize formation damage and maximize productivity.
Air Drilling This technique applies reduced density fluid systems to drill sub-hydrostatically.
Well Testing Well testing uses specialized equipment and procedures to obtain ess
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Weatherford International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Weatherford International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Weatherford International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Weatherford International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Weatherford International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Weatherford International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Weatherford International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Weatherford International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Weatherford International Ltd. History
Weatherford International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Weatherford International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Weatherford International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Weatherford International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Weatherford International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Weatherford International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Weatherford International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Weatherford International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Weatherford International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Weatherford International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Weatherford International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Weatherford International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Weatherford International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Weatherford International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?