- The report contains detailed information about US Global Nanospace Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Global Nanospace Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Global Nanospace Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Global Nanospace Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Global Nanospace Inc. business.
About US Global Nanospace Inc.
US Global Nanospace, Inc., a development stage company, identifies, develops, and commercializes various products, primarily utilizing wide area perimeter security-based or nanoscience technologies. The company focuses on obtaining global partners and/or licensees and marketing the products that it has developed for defense, security, and health and safety applications.
The Company's primary products include an integrated system to direct autonomous response featuring proprietary software and control elements, and biological and chemical decontaminants. Other products include optimized polymer and organic materials and nanofibers, advanced filtration systems for air, water, and cigarettes, and blast mitigation and fire protection materials.
The Modular Autonomous Perimeter Security and Non-Lethal Defense System (MAPSANDS) is a new product in wide area perimeter security. The company designed MAPSANDS to address the need for autonomous wide-area perimeter security and access denial for sovereign borders, oil/gas/water pipelines, power plants, seaports, ships, airports, oil and gas refineries, water treatment and desalinization facilities, offshore oil rigs and other high value infrastructure. Unlike other wide area security systems, MAPSANDS eliminates the need for fences, manned control and dispatch, and response teams.
MAPSANDS is designed to automatically protect and defend high-value remote installations. MAPSANDS incorporates advanced radars capable of detecting, tracking and targeting to aim directional acoustic devices delivering clear verbal warnings and aversive warning tones to area perimeter intruders.
All-Clear is designed for the neutralization of chemical and biological weapons and contaminants, and for general disinfection and sterilization of surfaces. All-Clear was designed for military decontamination applications, as well as for use by fire/emergency personnel, law enforcement agencies, or other first responders to terrorist, hazardous materials (HAZMAT), or other emergency incidents. All-Clear a decontaminant that eliminates chemical and biological warfare agents, such as Sarin and Anthrax.
All-Clear has been developed pursuant to the agreement with Kidde Fire Fighting, Inc. and is being marketed internationally to foreign governments, militaries and companies and has been presented to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of Defense.
RADOME AND RADOMEX IMPACT RESISTANT AIRCRAFT RADOME
The company has developed radomes, a protective fairing typically found on aircraft that is used to protect radar antenna, that are designed to allow radar signal transmission. The company is supplying a standard composite radome for the Bell 212/412 and the Agusta AB212/412 series military and commercial helicopters to Agusta Aerospace and Bell Helicopter.
In addition, the company has developed materials suitable for producing an impact resistant\ballistic resistant radome, or RadomeX. RadomeX is designed to provide variable threat ballistic protection to the flight crew, the radar equipment and the aircraft while allowing the radar to operate. RadomeX products are under development.
NanoFilterCX is a cigarette filter. It is designed to provide nanofiber-based mechanical filtration for reduction of cigarette smoke toxins. The NanoFilterCX is under development.
NANOFILTER PATHOGEN/ALLERGEN AIR FILTER PURIFICATION SYSTEMS
The Company's NanoFilter technology was initially developed for NASA for use during extended crewed space flight applications, to provide ultra-fine particulate matter air filtration and purification. The Nanofilter comprises advanced polymeric nanofiber combined with a patented particle stimulation mechanism. This product is under development.
GARDS -GUARDIAN ANTIBALLISTIC REPLACEMENT DOOR SKINS
The Guardian Antiballistic Replacement Door Skin (GARDS) for the AM General High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV or Hum-Vee) are lightweight and antiballistic panels designed to protect vehicle occupants in elevated-threat locations.
GARDS are designed to be attached in the field
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Global Nanospace Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Global Nanospace Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Global Nanospace Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Global Nanospace Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Global Nanospace Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. US GLOBAL NANOSPACE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Global Nanospace Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Global Nanospace Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
US Global Nanospace Inc. Major Shareholders
US Global Nanospace Inc. History
US Global Nanospace Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
US Global Nanospace Inc. Offices and Representations
US Global Nanospace Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Global Nanospace Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Global Nanospace Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
US Global Nanospace Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
US Global Nanospace Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Global Nanospace Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
US Global Nanospace Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Global Nanospace Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
US Global Nanospace Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
US Global Nanospace Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Global Nanospace Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Global Nanospace Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?