- The report contains detailed information about Vertex Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vertex Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vertex Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vertex Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vertex Energy, Inc. business.
About Vertex Energy, Inc.
Vertex Energy, Inc. provides a range of services designed to aggregate, process, and recycle industrial and commercial waste streams. The company provides these services in 13 states, with its primary focus in the Gulf Coast Region of the United States. Its primary focus is on the recycling of used motor oil and other distressed hydrocarbon streams.
The company's divisions include Black Oil Division, and Refining and Marketing Division.
Black Oil Division
This division aggregates used motor oil from third-party collectors and manages the delivery of this feedstock to third-party re-refining facilities, as well as fuel oil blenders, and burners of black oil.
Refining and Marketing division
This division aggregates hydrocarbon streams from collectors and generators and manages the delivery of the hydrocarbon waste products to a third-party facility for further processing, and then manages the sale of the end products.
In addition, the company is in the process of implementing a proprietary licensed thermal chemical extraction process that, through an operating and license agreement with a related party, would process used motor oil and convert it to higher value products, such as marine fuel cutterstock and a feedstock component for major refineries.
The company conducts business with approximately 50 feedstock suppliers from various business segments, including motor oil change service stations, automotive repair shops, manufacturing facilities, petroleum refineries, and petrochemical manufacturing operations, as well as brokers. Its major customer is Omega Refining, LLC.
The companys competitors include Safety-Kleen, Rio Energy, Inc., and FCC Environmental.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vertex Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vertex Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vertex Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vertex Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vertex Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERTEX ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vertex Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vertex Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vertex Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vertex Energy, Inc. History
Vertex Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vertex Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vertex Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vertex Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vertex Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vertex Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Vertex Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vertex Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vertex Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vertex Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vertex Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vertex Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vertex Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vertex Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?