- The report contains detailed information about Vangold Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vangold Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vangold Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vangold Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vangold Resources Ltd. business.
About Vangold Resources Ltd.
Vangold Resources Ltd., a development stage mineral exploration and oil and gas exploration company, engages in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration, and development of mineral properties located in Canada, Papua New Guinea, and Uganda.
The company also invests and explores in oil and gas properties in Canada, the United States, Rwanda, Armenia and Kenya.
Papua New Guinea
Feni Islands Gold Project (owned 75% Vangold, 25% New Guinea Gold Corporation: The Feni Islands Gold Project (Feni) covers 166.6 square kilometres and includes both the Ambitle and Babase Islands that comprise the Feni Islands. Feni hosts a large gold system similar to the Lihir Gold Mine.
Pacific Kanon Gold Corporation: The company executed a share exchange agreement, in 2007, to exchange its 50% interest in Kanon Resources Ltd for a 45% interest in Pacific Kanon Gold Corporation. Kanon Resources Ltd. (Kanon) is a company registered in Papua New Guinea, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pacific Kanon Gold Corporation. Kanon holds 100% of four prospecting licenses and 80% of another, all of which are located in Papua New Guinea. Kanon Resources Ltd (Kanon) is the Papua New Guinea subsidiary of Pacific Kanon and holds title to five projects in Papua New Guinea, Mt Penck, Bismarck, Yup River, Allemata, and Fergusson.
Uganda: The company holds approximately 2,200 square kilometers in exploration licenses in Uganda that are grouped into six projects: Kafunjo, West Nile, Kilembe, Kamwenge, Fort Portal, and Bugiri.
Kafunjo Licences: The company holds three adjacent licences which are located in southwest Uganda near the triple junction of Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda.
Kilembe Licences: The companys five contiguous licences extend southwesterly from the formerly productive Kilembe Mines Ltd. copper cobalt mine. The area covered by the Vangold licences includes the mineralized horizon.
West Nile Licences: Nine licences are positioned adjacent to the DRC Uganda border. The companys land holdings in the West Nile district include 1,350 square kilometers.
Rossland Property: The Rossland properties situated in and around Rossland, B.C. comprise three principal groups: North Belt (including the gold mines Iron Colt, Evening Star and Georgia), South Belt (includes the lead/zinc Blue Bird-Mayflower mine and Homestake-Gopher gold mines) and Deer Park Hill.
Gallagher Gold Project: The company acquired by staking 24 contiguous unpatented mineral claims in White Pine County, Nevada, approximately 24 miles north of Ely, Nevada and 15 miles southeast of the Limousine Butte project. The company controls a 100% interest in the Gallagher Gold project.
Oil and Gas Properties
Deep Basin, Strachan Area, Alberta: The company entered into a farmout participation and agreement with an Alberta-based oil and gas company, to participate in the drilling, completing and equipping of a natural-gas test well in the Deep Basin of the Alberta Foothills.
Strachan Field, Alberta: The company entered into a farm-in agreement, in 2005, to drill a test well in the Strachan Field located near Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.
East Corning, California: The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Corning Energy Inc. (Corning), a Nevada corporation, and its partners own interests in from nine producing wells in the East Corning gas field located near Red Bluff in Tehama County, California. Corning has a 3.75 % gross interest in the wells.
Kenya, Rwanda and Armenia: The company operates in Kenya, Rwanda, and Armenia. All of the three properties cover in total 43,000 sq kms.
Kenya: Vangold Kenya Ltd., wholly owned subsidiary of the company, has acquired an office in the Nairobi industrial area to provide technical support for operations in Kenya and Rwanda. In Kenya, the company has acquired a large [12,270 square kilometers] land package [Block 3A] which partly lies along the hydrocarbons fairway of Central Africa Rift system [CARS]. The Block 3A acreage occupies a convergence area of three sedimentary basins of Anza, Mochesa and Lamu Embayment.
Armenia: The company signed an exploration and production sharing contract with the Government of Armenia in 2007. The contract covers the areas designated Blocks 4, 5 and 6 and extends to 13,775 square kilometers in central and southern Armenia.
Vangold Resources Ltd. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vangold Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vangold Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vangold Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vangold Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vangold Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vangold Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vangold Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vangold Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Vangold Resources Ltd. History
Vangold Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vangold Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Vangold Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vangold Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vangold Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Vangold Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Vangold Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vangold Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vangold Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vangold Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Vangold Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Vangold Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vangold Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vangold Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?