- The report contains detailed information about Alcyone Resources Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alcyone Resources Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alcyone Resources Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alcyone Resources Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alcyone Resources Ltd business.
About Alcyone Resources Ltd
Macmin Silver, Ltd. (Macmin or the company) is engaged in the exploration and evaluation of gold, silver and other base metal projects. Macmin is a silver focussed company with silver mine development proposed at Texas, SE Queensland, Australia. The company has gold, silver, copper and environmental interests in other companies that include New Guinea Gold Corporation (Papua New Guinea exploration and mining), TasGold, Ltd. (Tasmania exploration), Ecobond (environmental remediation), and Malachite Resources NL.
New Guinea Gold Corporation
As of March 22, 2004, New Guinea Gold Corporation, in which the Company holds a 40% equity interest has four key projects, three (Sinivit, Normanby and Sehulea) with reserves and/or resources. The fourth property, Mt Penck is an advanced exploration project. In addition the company has interests in a further 9 advanced exploration projects, most with significant gold in drill hole. Two are currently funded by joint venture partners. New Guinea Gold and Vangold Resources Ltd have each purchased 50% of Kanon Resources Ltd which holds tenure for 5 PNG exploration licenses.
On March 24, 2004, the Company has announced that additional biogeochemical sampling and stream panned concentrate sampling has been completed at the Feni Gold project, Papua New Guinea.
The New Guinea Golds properties include Feni (100% owned); Mt Nakru (100% New Guinea Gold Corporation and Kanon Resources Ltd earning 50%); Simuku (90% New Guinea Gold Corporation and 10% W.S. Yeaman); Normanby (100% New Guinea Gold Corporation); Crater Mountain (100% New Guinea Gold Corporation and Celtic Minerals Ltd earning 75%); Sehulea (100% New Guinea Gold Corporation); Sinivit Mining Area (90% New Guinea Gold Corporation and 10% Goldmines of Niugini Holdings Ltd); and Sinivit Exploration Area (90% New Guinea Gold Corporation and 10% Goldmines of Niugini Holdings Ltd). In addition, the New Guinea Gold hoplds 50% interest and 50% Vangold Resources Ltd in the following properties that include Bismarck, Mt Penck, Allemata, Fergusson, and Yup River.
The Company owns 760,657 shares or 2.22% interest in the TasGold, Ltd. TasGold is a gold exploration and development company focused on world class, high-grade, hybrid epithermal gold - VHMS and granite related gold deposits in its extensive, high prospectivity land holdings in two gold districts in Tasmania. The SMRV project covers a large area of rocks (~429 km2) like those containing world-class / major western Tasmanian ore bodies, such as Rosebery, Mt Lyell, Hellyer, Hercules, Que River and Henty.
Twin Hills Silver Project
The Texas Project area covers in excess of 300 km2. The Macmin has decided to proceed with construction and commissioning of a silver processing plant and related infrastructure at the Texas Silver Project in SE Queensland Australia.
Ecobond the metals cleanup and rehabilitation subsidiary of Macmin Ltd. Is owned by Macmin Ltd (48%), Macmin staff (32%) and Metals Treatment Technologies MT2 (20%).
Ecobond owns the license to use, in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Singapore, the broad portfolio of proprietary and patented technologies, called EcoBond, owned by MT2.
These technologies utilise a broad range of processes that chemically transform metal contaminants into non-hazardous and less toxic new mineral compounds thereby achieving the most stringent environmental protection. A wide variety of waste streams can be treated using these technologies which are effective for many types of heavy metals even at high contamination levels.
Typical treatable waste streams include contaminated soil, firing ranges, process wastes, sludge, mine and smelter waste and electric arc furnace dust. The non-hazardous chemical binders react with the contaminating metals to produce a new mineral compounds, which are less toxic and virtually eliminate the leaching of metals to the environment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alcyone Resources Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alcyone Resources Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alcyone Resources Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alcyone Resources Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alcyone Resources Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALCYONE RESOURCES LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alcyone Resources Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alcyone Resources Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alcyone Resources Ltd Major Shareholders
Alcyone Resources Ltd History
Alcyone Resources Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alcyone Resources Ltd Offices and Representations
Alcyone Resources Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alcyone Resources Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alcyone Resources Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Alcyone Resources Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Alcyone Resources Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alcyone Resources Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alcyone Resources Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alcyone Resources Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Alcyone Resources Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Alcyone Resources Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alcyone Resources Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alcyone Resources Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?