- The report contains detailed information about Uranium Hunter Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Uranium Hunter Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Uranium Hunter Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Uranium Hunter Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Uranium Hunter Corporation business.
About Uranium Hunter Corporation
Uranium Hunter Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium mining properties in Africa.
The Gambaro Property
In 2006, the company entered into an Option Agreement with Trimark Explorations, Ltd. and its wholly owned subsidiary, Gambaro Resources Limited (Trimark), whereby Trimark granted the Company the right and option to acquire a 100% undivided right, title and interest in and to the Gambaro Resources Property located in Njombe and Songea districts in the Republic of Tanzania (the Gambaro Property). The Gambaro Property consists of approximately 170 square kilometers. The company intends to abandon this project.
The NPK Property
The company owns the exclusive right and option to acquire 75% undivided right, title and interest in and to the Nkoko and Kagadi Uranium Properties which contain approximately 820 square kilometers located in Kiballe District, Uganda (the NPK Property).
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as Brownsville Company and changed its name to Uranium Hunter Corporation in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Uranium Hunter Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Uranium Hunter Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Uranium Hunter Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Uranium Hunter Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Uranium Hunter Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. URANIUM HUNTER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Uranium Hunter Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Uranium Hunter Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Uranium Hunter Corporation Major Shareholders
Uranium Hunter Corporation History
Uranium Hunter Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Uranium Hunter Corporation Offices and Representations
Uranium Hunter Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Uranium Hunter Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Uranium Hunter Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Uranium Hunter Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Uranium Hunter Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Uranium Hunter Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Uranium Hunter Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Uranium Hunter Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Uranium Hunter Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Uranium Hunter Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Uranium Hunter Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Uranium Hunter Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?