- The report contains detailed information about Turbo Power Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Turbo Power Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Turbo Power Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Turbo Power Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Turbo Power Systems, Inc. business.
About Turbo Power Systems, Inc.
Turbo Genset Inc. (the Company) is incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) and conducts operations through its wholly owned subsidiary companies, The Turbo Genset Co. Ltd (TGC) and Intelligent Power Systems Ltd (IPS), both based in the UK. TGC, based in London, has initiated commercialisation of its technology in relation to high speed permanent-magnet machine systems for power generation, transportation and industrial applications. Intelligent Power Systems Ltd (IPS), based in North East England, is an established provider of advanced power electronics and manufactures inverter systems for distributed generation.
Turbine based systems above 175kW output
The Company makes permanent magnet high speed generators which can be directly coupled to turbine engines, forming highly efficient and low maintenance systems. These turbine engine systems produce extremely low emissions and high grade heat suitable for use in heating or chilling applications.
TURBINE BASED SYSTEMS
400kW Generator System
A replacement turbine, from Walter a.s. of the Czech Republic has been secured and Turbo Gensets staff have worked hard to recover time lost on the 400kW programme. Turbo Genset has an order for 50 generator systems. The Company is now working to establish other opportunities for the system in combined heat and power, and cooling markets, particularly in developing countries.
1.2MW Generator System
The Company is excited about the potential for products in the 1.2MW power range. The development of this product is on track and product launch is scheduled for the first half of 2004. The Company is in advanced negotiations with a potential engine partner for this system and has opened discussions with prospective launch customers.
Other Generator systems
Development of the 200kW high speed generator for GE Global Researchs Advanced Integrated Microturbine System (AIMS) is proceeding. This project, which is funded by the US Department of Energy, under Co-operative Agreement, will provide high efficiency generation systems for use in Distributed Generation applications. The Hybrid Electric Turbocharger programme, also with GE Global Research, uses key parts of the 400kW generator to improve the environmental performance and efficiency of large railway diesel engines. The high speed generator, which integrates with turbochargers, as well as electric superchargers, provides an electric drive for existing turbochargers to boost their performance and eliminate the turbo lag associated with these machines.
VARIABLE SPEED GENERATOR SYSTEMS
The first two Variable Speed Generator systems (VSG) were completed in early 2003 and are under test. Both are rated at 80kW power output; one is diesel fuelled and the other gas fuelled. The VSG is ideally suited for mobile applications, where it can provide more power in a limited space envelope. A particular opportunity being pursued is the sale of VSG units to TurboStar, which is the planned joint venture between Turbo Genset and Gastar Exploration Ltd of Canada. In November 2002, the two companies signed an MOU to exploit the market for electricity generated from coal bed methane (CBM) and coal mine methane (CMM).
Rail applications: At the end of the year the Company completed the acquisition of certain business interests from Rolls Royce Industrial Controls (RRIC).
During the year the Company has been developing a range of high voltage power electronics products to satisfy specific customer requirements. Prototype units were delivered and underwent customer acceptance tests during the latter part of 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Turbo Power Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Turbo Power Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURBO POWER SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. History
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Turbo Power Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?