- The report contains detailed information about Triangle Petroleum Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Triangle Petroleum Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Triangle Petroleum Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Triangle Petroleum Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Triangle Petroleum Corporation business.
About Triangle Petroleum Corporation
Triangle Petroleum Corporation, an oil and gas exploration and development company, engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas resource properties located in the United States and Canada.
Williston Basin - Bakken Shale play
The company has the Slawson Agreement to acquire and develop acreage in known areas of production from the Middle Bakken Shale and Three Forks formations. Its acreage is located in the Rough Rider area of the play, primarily McKenzie and Williams Counties, North Dakota and consists of various drill ready locations. Under the terms of the Slawson Agreement, it agreed to participate with a 30% working interest in the Project.
Maritimes Basin - Eastern Canadian Shale Gas Projects
Windsor Block: The company has an 87% working interest in 474,625 gross acres (412,924 net acres) in the Windsor Sub-Basin of the Maritimes Basin located in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada and serves as operator of the Windsor Block; Zodiac Exploration Corp. has earned a 13% working interest in the Windsor Block. The company has an additional 30% working interest in the Windsor Block.
In 2009, the company acquired 30 kilometers of 2D seismic on the Windsor Block.
As of January 31, 2010, the company sold its 25% working interest in 4,327 non-operated net acres in the U.S. Rocky Mountains; its 50% working interest in 5,900 non-operated net acres in the Fayetteville Shale and all the related seismic data; its remaining 3,380 non-operated net acres of the Fayetteville Shale acreage; and 1 of the producing wells and its 12% working interest in 154 non-operated net undeveloped acres in the Alberta Deep Basin.
In the Willison Basin in North Dakota, the company competes with public and private companies, such as Continental Resources, Brigham Exploration, XTO Energy (part of Exxon-Mobil), and Whiting Petroleum.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Triangle Petroleum Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Triangle Petroleum Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Triangle Petroleum Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Triangle Petroleum Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Triangle Petroleum Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Major Shareholders
Triangle Petroleum Corporation History
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Offices and Representations
Triangle Petroleum Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Triangle Petroleum Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Triangle Petroleum Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Triangle Petroleum Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Triangle Petroleum Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Triangle Petroleum Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?