- The report contains detailed information about Texhoma Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Texhoma Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Texhoma Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Texhoma Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Texhoma Energy, Inc. business.
About Texhoma Energy, Inc.
Texhoma Energy, Inc. engages in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. It primarily focuses on south Louisiana and east Texas, including near-shore Gulf of Mexico. The company owns interests in three oil and natural gas producing fields, and an exploration project.
Oil and Gas Properties
The company, through its subsidiary, Texaurus Energy, Inc., owns interests in three oil and natural gas producing fields, and an exploration project.
The Barnes Creek field is located in Allen Ph, Louisiana and operated by Zachry Exploration, Ltd. The 320-acre unit is produced by one well. Oil and gas production is obtained from 10,200 ft deep Yegua sand formation. Texaurus holds 7.42299% working interest in this field.
Edgerly field is located in Calcasieu Ph, Louisiana and operated by Peoples Energy Prod. The field has four producing wells and a potential to drill two additional offset wells.
Intracoastal field, which is also called Little White Lake field, is located in Vermillion Ph, Louisiana and operated by Key Operating. The field has three producing wells.
Texhoma holds an interest in the Clovelly project, located in LaFourche, Louisiana, which consists of two drilling locations. Texaurus holds leases of approximately 11% working interests in this field.
Texhoma Energy, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Texhoma Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Texhoma Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Texhoma Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Texhoma Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Texhoma Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEXHOMA ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Texhoma Energy, Inc. History
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Texhoma Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Texhoma Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Texhoma Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Texhoma Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Texhoma Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Texhoma Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?