- The report contains detailed information about Energy Services of America Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Energy Services of America Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Energy Services of America Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Energy Services of America Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Energy Services of America Corporation business.
About Energy Services of America Corporation
Energy Services of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides contracting services to Americas energy providers, primarily the gas and electricity providers.
The companys services include the installation, replacement, and repairs of pipelines for the oil and natural gas industries; general electrical services for both power companies and various other industrial applications; the installation of water and sewer lines for various governmental agencies; and various other ancillary services related to the other services.
The company, through S.T. Pipeline, Inc., engages in the construction of natural gas pipelines for utility companies in various states, majorly in the mid-Atlantic area of the country. It, through C.J. Hughes Construction Company, Inc. (C.J. Hughes), engages in pipeline construction for utility companies. C.J. Hughes operates primarily in the mid-Atlantic region of the country.
The company's customers include Spectra Energy; Dominion Resources; Columbia Gas Transmission; Columbia Gas of Ohio and Pennsylvania; Nisource; Marathon Ashland Petroleum LLC; American Electric Power; Toyota; Hitachi; Kentucky American Water; Equitable Resources; Markwest Energy; Range Resources; and various state, county, and municipal public service districts.
The company's major competitors include Otis Eastern, Miller Pipeline, Green Electric, Summit Electric, and Apex Pipeline.
Energy Services of America Corporation was incorporated in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Energy Services of America Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Energy Services of America Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Energy Services of America Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Energy Services of America Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Energy Services of America Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENERGY SERVICES OF AMERICA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Energy Services of America Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Energy Services of America Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Energy Services of America Corporation Major Shareholders
Energy Services of America Corporation History
Energy Services of America Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Energy Services of America Corporation Offices and Representations
Energy Services of America Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Energy Services of America Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Energy Services of America Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Energy Services of America Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Energy Services of America Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Energy Services of America Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Energy Services of America Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Energy Services of America Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Energy Services of America Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Energy Services of America Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Energy Services of America Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Energy Services of America Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?