- The report contains detailed information about TETRA Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TETRA Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TETRA Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TETRA Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TETRA Technologies Inc. business.
About TETRA Technologies Inc.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. operates as a diversified oil and gas services company.
The company operates in three divisions, including Fluids, Offshore, and Production Enhancement.
The Fluids Division manufactures and markets clear brine fluids, additives, and other associated products and services to the oil and gas industry for use in well drilling, completion, and workover operations both in the United States and in certain regions of Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. The Division also markets certain fluids and dry calcium chloride manufactured at its production facilities to various markets outside the energy industry.
Products and Services
The Fluids Division offers liquid calcium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium bromide, zinc bromide, and similar products, which are referred to as clear brine fluids (CBFs) in the oil and gas industry.
The Fluids Division provides basic and custom blended CBFs to domestic and international oil and gas well operators, based on the specific need of the customer and the proposed application of the product. It also provides these customers with a range of associated services, including onsite fluid filtration, handling, and recycling; wellbore cleanup; fluid engineering consultation; and fluid management, including high volume water transfer services in support of high pressure fracturing processes. The company also offers to repurchase (buyback) used CBFs from customers, which it then reconditions and recycles. The company reconditions the CBFs through filtration, blending, and the use of proprietary chemical processes, and then markets the reconditioned CBFs.
The Fluids Division produces CBFs from its production facilities that manufacture liquid and dry calcium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium bromide, zinc bromide and zinc calcium bromide for distribution into energy markets. Liquid and dry calcium chloride are also sold into the water treatment, industrial, cement, food processing, dust control, ice melt, agricultural, and consumer products markets. Liquid sodium bromide is also sold into the industrial water treatment markets, where it is used as a biocide in recirculated cooling tower waters. The company also has approximately 33,000 gross acres of bromine-containing brine reserves in Magnolia, Arkansas.
Offshore Division consists of two operating segments, Offshore Services and Maritech.
The Offshore Services segment provides downhole and subsea services, such as plugging and abandonment, workover, and wireline services; construction and decommissioning services, including hurricane damage remediation, utilizing its heavy lift barges and cutting technologies in the construction or decommissioning of offshore oil and gas production platforms and pipelines; and diving services involving conventional and saturated air diving and the operation of several dive support vessels.
The Maritech segment consists of the companys Maritech Resources, Inc. (Maritech) subsidiary, which, with its subsidiaries, is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused in the offshore, inland waters, and onshore U.S. Gulf Coast region. Maritech periodically acquires oil and gas properties to replenish or expand its production operations and to provide additional development and exploitation opportunities.
The company offers integrated solutions to its customers, including engineering consultation and project management services. It provides individualized services to meet its customers specific requirements. The Maritech segment is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused in the offshore, inland waters, and onshore regions of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Maritech periodically acquires oil and gas properties to replenish or expand its production and to provide additional development and exploitation opportunities. The Offshore Divisions Offshore Services segment performs a significant portion of the well abandonment and decommissioning services required by Maritech, and Maritech is a significant customer of the Offshore Services segment.
The Division provides various contract diving servic
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TETRA Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TETRA Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TETRA Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TETRA Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TETRA Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TETRA Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TETRA Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TETRA Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
TETRA Technologies Inc. History
TETRA Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TETRA Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
TETRA Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TETRA Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TETRA Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TETRA Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
TETRA Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TETRA Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TETRA Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TETRA Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TETRA Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TETRA Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TETRA Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TETRA Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?