- The report contains detailed information about Tetra Tech Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tetra Tech Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tetra Tech Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tetra Tech Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tetra Tech Inc. business.
About Tetra Tech Inc.
Tetra Tech, Inc. provides consulting, engineering, program management, construction, and technical services focusing on resource management, infrastructure, and the environment. The company serves its clients by providing solutions to the needs for water, environmental, and energy services. Its services include applied science, research and technology, engineering, design, construction management, construction, operations and maintenance, and information technology.
In 2009, the companys reportable segments included environmental consulting services; technical support services; engineering and architecture services; and remediation and construction management.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICES (ECS)
ECS provides science and consulting services, and project management in the areas of water resources, groundwater services, watershed management, mining and geotechnical sciences, environmental management, and information technology and modeling consulting.
Surface Water: The company provides water resource services to commercial clients, including those in the aerospace, chemical, alternative energy, mining, petroleum, pharmaceutical, retail, and utility industries. It provides surface water services to state and local government agencies, particularly in the areas of watershed management, stormwater management, and combined sewer overflows.
Groundwater: The companys activities in the groundwater field include projects, such as evaluating the adequacy of water supplies, investigating and identifying the sources of chemical contamination, examining the contamination, analyzing the speed and direction of contamination migration, and designing and evaluating remedial alternatives. In addition, it conducts monitoring studies for the groundwater treatment and extraction wells.
Waste Management: The company provides various engineering and consulting services for hazardous waste contamination and remediation projects. In addition, it performs risk assessments to determine the probability of adverse health effects that might result from exposure to toxic substances. It also provides waste minimization and pollution prevention services.
Mining and Geotechnical Services: The companys mining and geotechnical staff provide environmental and construction services, including feasibility analyses, design, permitting, operations, and closure of mining facilities. Its geotechnical practice includes geotechnical engineers, soils technicians, and drillers who investigate, analyze, and develop geotechnical engineering recommendations and designs for problems relating to groundwater, soil, or rock.
Systems Support and Security: The company provides technology systems integration to improve national security, principally for the U.S. federal infrastructure. Its projects range from infrastructure vulnerability assessments to security engineering, design, and project management services. It provides systems analysis and information management for the U.S. commercial aviation system, and outsourced technical services for the national security.
Technical Support Services (TSS)
TSS advises clients through the study, design, and implementation of projects. TSS conducts research in the areas of remedial planning, disaster management, sustainable solutions, including climate change and carbon management, technical government staffing services, and program management for the U.S. federal government and international development projects.
Remedial and Environmental Planning: The company provides services for environmental planning, cleanup, and reuse of sites contaminated with hazardous materials, toxic chemicals, and oil and petroleum products. Sites range from small properties undergoing voluntary cleanup to brownfields redevelopment projects to Department of Defense (DoD) installations to superfund sites in the U.S. It also provides various environmental analysis and planning services. Its services include air quality management, regulatory compliance, information management and geographic information systems (GIS), radiation protection/health physics, risk management, pollution prevention/control, radioa
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TETRA TECH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TETRA TECH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TETRA TECH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TETRA TECH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TETRA TECH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tetra Tech Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tetra Tech Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tetra Tech Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tetra Tech Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tetra Tech Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TETRA TECH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TETRA TECH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TETRA TECH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TETRA TECH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TETRA TECH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TETRA TECH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tetra Tech Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tetra Tech Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tetra Tech Inc. Major Shareholders
Tetra Tech Inc. History
Tetra Tech Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tetra Tech Inc. Offices and Representations
Tetra Tech Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tetra Tech Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tetra Tech Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tetra Tech Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Tetra Tech Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tetra Tech Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tetra Tech Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tetra Tech Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tetra Tech Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tetra Tech Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tetra Tech Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tetra Tech Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?