- The report contains detailed information about Sun Cal Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sun Cal Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sun Cal Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sun Cal Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sun Cal Energy, Inc. business.
About Sun Cal Energy, Inc.
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas properties.
The Hobart Lease
The Hobart Lease is an oil and gas lease obtained by TriMar Energy Partners, Inc., as the lessee, from the City of Hobart, as the lessor. It covers approximately 1,211.44 acres in the city of Hobart, Washita County, Oklahoma.
The Lokern Leases
The Lokern Leases are a collection of 34 oil and gas exploration leases located in Kern County, California. It has oil and gas rights for the Lokern Prospect, which comprises approximately 400 acres of prime land in the Kern County region.
The Britlind Prospect Leases
The company owns a contractual interest in the Britlind Prospect, including all rights and privileges to approximately 9,440 acres of State of Louisiana leases, ownership interest in approximately 25 square miles of 3D seismic data, and interests in certain hardware and software in conjunction with the interpretation and display of the 3D seismic data.
The company owns a 5% overriding royalty interest in the Centurion Property. The Centurion Property combines approximately 17,000 acres of producing oil and gas assets across Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. There are 153 producing wells on the asset with approximately 50 additional proven/undeveloped drilling sites.
The Jonah Prospects
The company has 100% working interest in 6,000 acres of leases in the Jonah Field region of Wyoming. The Jonah Prospects are identified as South Jonah, which consists of 2,477.68 acres; and West Jonah, consisting of 3,546.89 acres.
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. was incorporated in 2004. The company was formerly known as Host Ventures, Inc. and changed its name to Sun Cal Energy, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sun Cal Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sun Cal Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUN CAL ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. History
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Cal Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?