- The report contains detailed information about Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Striker Oil & Gas, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. business.
About Striker Oil & Gas, Inc.
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. engages in the exploration, acquisition, development, production and sale of natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids primarily from conventional reservoirs within the United States. The company has operations in the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
In June 2005, the company acquired an approximate 35% working interest in the Abbeville Field located in Vermillion Parish, Louisiana. It also acquired additional working interests from individuals in the Abbeville Field. In June 2005, the company obtained a 40% before payout working interest, 30% after payout working interest, in the North Edna prospect to drill an approximate 9,000 foot test well in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana. As of April 11, 2008, the Lejuene Well No. 1 is producing approximately 140 gross barrels of oil per day.
The company entered into an agreement to drill an approximate 6,800 foot well to test the Upper Tuscaloosa formation in Greene County, Mississippi. The Lee Walley Estate Well No. 2 was drilled to a total depth of approximately 6,925 feet and encountered approximately six feet of oil pay sands. It has a 60% working interest and an approximate 47.55% net revenue interest. In September 2006, the company entered into a farmout agreement to participate in the South Creole prospect located in Cameron Parish, Louisiana. It has 28.33% before payout working interest and an approximate 19% before payout net revenue interest in the well.
In January 2007, the company entered into an agreement to participate in the North Cayuga prospect located in Henderson County, Texas. This prospect, included approximately 450 gross acres, has the potential for eight wells. It has a 21% before payout working interest in the initial well and an approximate 16% working interest in all subsequent wells in this prospect.
In April 2007, the company entered into a participation agreement to participate in the Catfish Creek prospect located in Henderson and Anderson Counties, Texas.
In June 2007, the company acquired a 100% working interest in the Welsh Field located in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana from two separate sellers. The Welsh Field has two wells producing approximately 45 gross barrels of oil per day, two salt water disposal wells and an additional ten wells which were not producing. In addition to the Welsh Field, the company obtained additional acreage in the North, Northeast and Northwest Welsh prospects.
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc., in October 2008, has begun operations on installing a 4 mile gas pipeline to connect its gas production from its Catfish Creek Prospect. The initial phase which included obtaining the right away from the property owners and surveying has been completed.
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. completed the installation of its 4 mile pipeline to connect its gas production from its Catfish Creek Prospect.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRIKER OIL & GAS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Major Shareholders
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. History
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Offices and Representations
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?