- The report contains detailed information about Strateco Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strateco Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strateco Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strateco Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strateco Resources Inc. business.
About Strateco Resources Inc.
Strateco Resources Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mining properties in Canada. The company owns or holds interests in various uranium mining properties in Quebec.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had a portfolio of five wholly-owned mining properties, as well as an interest in or options on three mining properties in Quebec, Canada. These properties comprise 1,068 claims for an area of approximately 56,747 hectares (567 square kilometers). Its activities focus on the development of the Matoush Project, which consists of four uranium properties.
The Matoush project is located in the Otish Mountains in northern Quebec, Canada approximately 275 kilometers north of Chibougamau, and consists of the wholly owned Matoush Property, wholly owned Matoush Extension Property, wholly owned Eclat Property, and Pacific Bay-Matoush Property, in which the company has an option to earn a 60% interest. The Matoush Project comprises 590 claims for a total area of 32,195.54 hectares (321 square kilometers). In 2009, 68 holes totaled 34,240 meters were drilled on the Matoush Project as a whole.
Matoush Property: The company owns a 100% interest in this uranium property, located approximately 275 kilometers north of Chibougamau, in the Otish Mountains, in Quebec, Canada. The property consists of 25 claims covering an area of 1,328.46 hectares. In 2009, the company carried out surface exploration on 26,144 meters in 44 holes of surface drilling on the property.
Eclat Property: The Eclat property is located in the Otish Mountains of northern Quebec, immediately south of the Matoush property. The property consists of 90 mining claims covering 4,786.90 hectares.
Matoush Extension property: The Matoush Extension property is located north, west, and east of the Matoush property in the Otish Mountains, in northern Quebec. The Matoush Extension property consists of 198 claims covering 10,503.85 hectares.
Pacific-Bay Matoush Property: The Pacific-Bay Matoush Property is located in the Otish Mountains in northern Quebec, approximately 40 kilometers south-west of the Matoush Property. The property comprises an area of 145 square kilometers (56 square miles) in the Otish Mountains where the company has been drilling the Matoush high-grade uranium orebody. This property consists of 277 claims for a total area of 14,576.33 hectares located in the Matoush District of Quebec's Otish Mountains.
The Mistassini property consists of 171 claims for a total area of 9,114.47 hectares (91.15 square kilometers). It is located in the Otish Mountains approximately 40 kilometers south-west of the Matoush property wholly-owned by the company.
The property is located at 80 kilometers southeast of Radisson, in the James Bay area in the Province of Quebec in Canada. The Apple property consists of 194 mining claims covering 9,928.13 hectares recorded in the name of the company. The company owns 100% interest in the Apple uranium property.
Mont-Laurier Uranium Property
The Mont-Laurier Uranium project is located in Perodeau Township, 40 kilometers northeast of Mont-Laurier, Quebec. The project consists of 80 claims that cover an area of 4,710.35 hectares. The company owns a 100% interest in the property
The Quenonisca property consists of 33 claims for a total area of 1,798.77 hectares. It lies 180 kilometers northwest of Chibougamau, Quebec, Canada.
Strateco Resources, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strateco Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strateco Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strateco Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strateco Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strateco Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRATECO RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strateco Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strateco Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Strateco Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Strateco Resources Inc. History
Strateco Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Strateco Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Strateco Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strateco Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strateco Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Strateco Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Strateco Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strateco Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Strateco Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strateco Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Strateco Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Strateco Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strateco Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strateco Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?