- The report contains detailed information about Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. business.
About Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc.
Enterprise Oil Limited operates as a pipeline construction and oilfield maintenance company serving the needs of Central and Northern Albertas oilfields. The company operates through its wholly owned subsidiary A & G Grant Construction (1983), Inc.
The companys projects are divided between oil and gas markets, with the principal work in construction of pipeline, up to 12 inch diameter steel.
The Company's pipeline construction business offers services, such as low pressure gas tie-ins, insulated pipeline installation, cement-lined pipeline installation, fibreglass pipeline installation and water injection lines.
The company also provides oilfield maintenance services on steel water disposal pipelines. Its oilfield maintenance services include tying in wellheads and repairs and maintenance to lines.
Enterprise Oil Limited was incorporated in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTERPRISE OILFIELD GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. History
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enterprise Oilfield Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?