- The report contains detailed information about Southwestern Energy Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Southwestern Energy Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Southwestern Energy Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Southwestern Energy Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Southwestern Energy Co. business.
About Southwestern Energy Co.
Southwestern Energy Company, an integrated energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas and crude oil in the United States. The company also focuses on natural gas gathering and marketing businesses.
The company operates in two segments: Exploration and Production Segment and Midstream Services Segment.
EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION
The Exploration and Production (E&P) Segment engages in the exploration for and production of natural gas with in the United States, with its operations being principally focused on development of an unconventional gas reservoir located on the Arkansas side of the Arkoma Basin. The company is also actively engaged in exploration and production activities in Oklahoma, Texas, and Pennsylvania.
The company conducts its exploration and production operations through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, SEECO, Inc., or SEECO, and Southwestern Energy Production Company, or SEPCO. SEECO operates in Arkansas where it holds a base of both developed and undeveloped gas reserves, and conducts the Fayetteville Shale drilling program and the conventional Arkoma Basin drilling program in the Arkoma Basin. SEPCO conducts development drilling and exploration programs in the Oklahoma portion of the Arkoma Basin, as well as in Texas and Pennsylvania. DeSoto Drilling, Inc., or DDI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SEPCO, operates drilling rigs in the Fayetteville Shale play and in East Texas.
The companys operations are primarily focused on the Fayetteville Shale, an unconventional reservoir located in the Arkoma Basin in Arkansas. The company also conducts conventional operations in the Arkoma Basin where the company targets Atokan-age gas reservoirs. In addition to its Arkansas operations, the company conducts both conventional and unconventional operations in East Texas primarily targeting the Cotton Valley, James Lime, Pettet, Haynesville Shale and Middle Bossier formations. The company also holds a significant acreage position in northeastern Pennsylvania. As of December 31, 2009, the company's estimated proved natural gas and oil reserves were 3,657 Bcfe.
Fayetteville Shale Play
The Fayetteville Shale is an unconventional gas reservoir located on the Arkansas side of the Arkoma Basin, ranging in thickness from 50 to 550 feet and ranging in depth from 1,500 to 6,500 feet. As of December 31, 2009, the company held leases for approximately 888,695 net acres in the play area (394,538 net undeveloped acres, 368,755 net developed acres held by Fayetteville Shale production, 123,442 net developed acres held by conventional production and an additional 1,960 net undeveloped acres in the traditional Fairway portion of the Arkoma Basin). Approximately 3,117 Bcf of its reserves at year-end 2009 were attributable to its Fayetteville Shale play.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had spud a total of 1,792 wells in the play, 1,437 of which were operated by the company and 355 of which were outside-operated wells.
East Texas: The companys East Texas operations are primarily located in the Overton Field in Smith County, Texas. The company expanded its activities to include additional opportunities at Overton, as well as significant potential drilling targeting the James Lime, Pettet, Haynesville Shale, and Middle Bossier formations. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 330 Bcfe of reserves in East Texas. It held approximately 24,400 gross acres in Overton with an average working interest of 83%. The company's proved reserves in the Angelina area were 137 Bcfe as of December 31, 2009.
The company's Angelina River Trend properties are concentrated in separate development areas located primarily in four counties in East Texas targeting the Travis Peak, Haynesville Shale, James Lime, Pettet, and Middle Bossier formations. As of December 31, 2009, the company held approximately 95,200 gross undeveloped acres and 40,200 gross developed acres at Angelina with an average working interest of 65%.
The company has approximately 42,300 net acres prospective for the Haynesville and Middle Bossier Shales and its average g
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Southwestern Energy Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Southwestern Energy Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Southwestern Energy Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Southwestern Energy Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Southwestern Energy Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Southwestern Energy Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Southwestern Energy Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Southwestern Energy Co. Major Shareholders
Southwestern Energy Co. History
Southwestern Energy Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Southwestern Energy Co. Offices and Representations
Southwestern Energy Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Southwestern Energy Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Southwestern Energy Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Southwestern Energy Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Southwestern Energy Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Southwestern Energy Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Southwestern Energy Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Southwestern Energy Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Southwestern Energy Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Southwestern Energy Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Southwestern Energy Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Southwestern Energy Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?