- The report contains detailed information about SNRG Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SNRG Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SNRG Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SNRG Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SNRG Corporation business.
About SNRG Corporation
SNRG Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of natural gas and crude oil.
Texas Brookshire Partners, Inc.: Texas Brookshire Partners, Inc., the Companys wholly owned subsidiary is engaged in the business of purchasing, developing and operating oil and gas leases in the Brookshire Dome of Waller County, Texas, and owns a 96.4% working interest ownership in and to approximately 24 gross leasehold acres and 16 net acres leasehold acres. The working interest ownership position owns various interests in 18 wells which have been drilled to date and one salt water injection well.
Texas Gohlke Partners, Inc.: Texas Gohlke Partners, Inc. is another wholly owned subsidiary and is engaged in the business of purchasing, developing and operating oil and gas leases in the Helen Gohlke Field located in Victoria and DeWitt Counties, Texas and owns a 100% working interest ownership, 70% net revenue interest in and to approximately 4,346.7 gross leasehold acres. There are four producing wells on the property, twenty-two shut-in wells and two salt water disposal wells.
The Company's assets consist of a 77.75% working interest ownership in approximately 24 gross leasehold acres in the Brookshire Salt Dome in Warren County Texas and a 100% working interest ownership in approximately 4,187 gross leasehold acres in Victoria, Dewitt and Victoria Counties, Texas. The Company has entered into an agreement to acquire a 50% interest in approximately 30,000 acres in Saskatchewan, Canada from Arapahoe Energy Corporation.
Oil and Gas Estimates and Producing Activities
The Companys estimated total proved reserves as of December 31, 2005 included 57,676 (Bbls) of Oil, condensate and natural gas liquids and 538,254 (Mcf) Natural Gas. The Companys total proved developed reserves included 11,469 (Bbls) of Oil, condensate and natural gas liquids and 399,742 (Mcf) of Natural Gas.
The Company was incorporated in 1999, under the name Palal Mining Corporation. It changed its name to Texen Oil & Gas, Inc. in 2002 and to SNRG Corporation in July 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SNRG CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SNRG CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SNRG CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SNRG CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SNRG CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SNRG Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SNRG Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SNRG Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SNRG Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SNRG Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SNRG CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SNRG CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SNRG CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SNRG CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SNRG CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SNRG CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SNRG Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SNRG Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SNRG Corporation Major Shareholders
SNRG Corporation History
SNRG Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SNRG Corporation Offices and Representations
SNRG Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SNRG Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SNRG Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
SNRG Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
SNRG Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SNRG Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SNRG Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SNRG Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
SNRG Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
SNRG Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SNRG Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SNRG Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?