- The report contains detailed information about Misonix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Misonix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Misonix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Misonix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Misonix Inc. business.
About Misonix Inc.
MISONIX, INC. engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and development of minimally invasive ultrasonic medical device products. The company also develops and markets ductless fume enclosures for filtration of gaseous contaminates in the laboratory and forensic markets.
The companys operations outside the United States consist of a 100% ownership in Labcaire Systems, Ltd. (Labcaire). This business consists of designing, manufacturing, servicing, and marketing the ISIS and Guardian endoscope disinfection systems and air-handling systems for the protection of personnel, products and the environment from airborne hazards.
The company also has a 60% ownership in UKHIFU Limited (UKHIFU), which is the sales/marketing and service arm of the company for the ablation of prostate cancer in the United Kingdom (U.K.). The company has a 100% ownership in Misonix, Ltd. which is located in North Somerset, England. This business is the sales, marketing, distribution and servicing arm for the companys medical device products in Europe.
The companys 95% owned subsidiary, Acoustic Marketing Research, Inc. doing business as Sonora Medical Systems (Sonora), located in Longmont, Colorado, is a depot level repair facility for MRI and diagnostic ultrasound subsystems, as well as a factory level repair center for diagnostic ultrasound transducers. In addition, Sonora manufactures test equipment to appropriately diagnose failures with ultrasound systems and probes and to establish baseline performance and maintain quality assurance programs for ultrasound systems.
The companys 100% owned subsidiary, Hearing Innovations, Inc. (Hearing Innovations), is a development company with patented HiSonic ultrasonic technology for the treatment of profound deafness and tinnitus.
The company operates in two business segments which are organized by product types: Medical devices, and Laboratory and Scientific Products.
The company, in June 2002, entered into a distribution agreement with Mentor Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, Inc., for the sale, marketing, and distribution of the Lysonix soft tissue aspirator used for cosmetic surgery.
Fibra Sonics, Inc.: In 2001, the company acquired certain assets and liabilities of Fibra Sonics, Inc. (Fibra Sonics), a Chicago-based, privately held producer and marketer of ultrasonic medical devices. This acquisition gave the company access to three new medical markets, namely, neurology with its Neuro Aspirator product, urology with the companys lithotripsy product and ophthalmology.
UKHIFU Limited: In 2006, the company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Misonix, Ltd., acquired a 60% equity position in UKHIFU from Imaging Equipment which owns the remaining 40%. UKHIFU is in the business of providing Sonablate 500 equipment to doctors, on a fee for service basis, to use for the ablation of cancerous tissue in the prostate and is the sales/marketing and service arm of the company in the U.K. for Sonablate 500 equipment.
Sonora Medical Systems: The company, in 1999, acquired a 51% interest in Sonora Medical Systems. In 2000, Sonora acquired 100% of the assets of CraMar Technologies, Inc. (CraMar). In 2000, Sonora acquired the assets of Sonic Technologies Laboratory Services (Sonic Technologies), an ultrasound acoustic measurement and testing laboratory.
Laboratory and Scientific Products
The companys other producing activities consist of the manufacture and sale of Aura ductless fume hood products and ISIS, Guardian and Jet AER autoscope reprocessing, disinfecting, and rinsing equipment.
The Aura ductless fume hood products provide work environments to medical, pharmaceutical, biotech, semiconductor, law enforcement, federal and local government laboratories. The company manufactures a complete line of ductless fume enclosures to control and eliminate hazardous vapors, noxious odors, and particulates in the laboratory. All fume enclosure products utilize either activated carbon or HEPA filters to capture contaminants and are an alternative to standard laboratory fume hoods that require ductwork to vent contaminants to the outside. The company also offers laminar airflow stations and PCR enclosures. The technology used in the Aura ductless fume enclosures has also been adapted for specific uses in crime laboratories. The Cyanoacrylate (liquid glue) Fuming Chamber is used by fingerprinting experts to develop fingerprints on non-porous surfaces while providing protection from hazardous cyanoacrylate fumes.
Markets and Customers
Medical Devices: The companys licensee, USS is a significant customer, for marketing its ultrasonic Auto Sonix surgical device. The companys distributors customers are Mentor Corporation (Mentor), and Aesculap, Inc.
Laboratory and Scientific Products: The market for the companys ductless fume enclosures includes laboratory or scientific environments in which workers may be exposed to noxious fumes or vapors. The products are suited to laboratories in which personnel perform functions which release noxious fumes or vapors (including hospital and medical laboratories), industrial processing (particularly involving the use of solvents) and soldering, and other general chemical processes. The products are particularly suited to users in the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, biotechnology, and forensic industries.
Medical Devices: The companys major competitors are Johnson & Johnson, Inc.; Valley Lab, a division of Tyco Healthcare; Integra Life Sciences, Inc.; EDAP; TMS S.A.; Ambassador Medical, a subsidiary of GE Medical; Philips; and Siemens.
Laboratory and Scientific Products: The principal competitors for the companys ductless fume enclosure are Captair, Inc.; Air Science Technologies; Air Cleaning Systems, Inc.; and Lancer UK Ltd.
MISONIX, INC. was founded in 1959.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MISONIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MISONIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MISONIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MISONIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MISONIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Misonix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Misonix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Misonix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Misonix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Misonix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MISONIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MISONIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MISONIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MISONIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MISONIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MISONIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Misonix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Misonix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Misonix Inc. Major Shareholders
Misonix Inc. History
Misonix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Misonix Inc. Offices and Representations
Misonix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Misonix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Misonix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Misonix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Misonix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Misonix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Misonix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Misonix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Misonix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Misonix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Misonix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Misonix Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?