- The report contains detailed information about Schlumberger Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Schlumberger Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Schlumberger Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Schlumberger Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Schlumberger Limited business.
About Schlumberger Limited
Schlumberger Limited supplies technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to customers in the international oil and gas exploration and production industry.
The company operates in two segments, including Oilfield Services and WesternGeco.
Oilfield Services segment
Oilfield Services segment provides exploration and production services to oil and gas reservoir. The company operates through GeoMarket regions, which are grouped into four geographic areas, including North America, Latin America, Europe/CIS/Africa, and Middle East & Asia.
Wireline: Wireline provides the information necessary to evaluate the subsurface formation rocks and fluids to plan and monitor construction, and to monitor and evaluate production. It offers both open-hole and cased-hole services.
Drilling & Measurements: This technology supplies directional-drilling, measurement-while-drilling, and logging-while-drilling services.
Testing Services: The company provides exploration and production pressure and flow-rate measurement services both at the surface and downhole. The Technology also provides tubing-conveyed perforating services.
Well Services: Well Services provides services used during oil and gas well drilling and completion, as well as those used to maintain optimal production throughout the life of a well. Its services include pressure pumping, well cementing, stimulation operations, and intervention activities. It also develops coiled-tubing equipment and services.
Completions: Completions supplies well completion services and equipment that include gas-lift and safety valves, as well as a range of intelligent well completions technology and equipment.
Artificial Lift: Artificial Lift provides production optimization services using electrical submersible pumps and associated equipment.
Data & Consulting Services: This technology supplies interpretation and integration of exploration and production data types, and consulting services for reservoir characterization, production enhancement, field development planning and multi-disciplinary reservoir, and production solutions.
Schlumberger Information Solutions (SIS): SIS provides consulting, software, information management, and IT infrastructure products and services that support core oil and gas industry operational processes.
The company also offers services to its customers through a business model known as Integrated Project Management (IPM). IPM combines the required products and services of the company with drilling rig management expertise and project management skills to provide a solution to well construction and production improvement.
WesternGeco segment provides reservoir imaging, monitoring, and development services, with seismic crews and data processing centers, as well as multiclient seismic library. Services range from 3D and time-lapse (4D) seismic surveys to multi-component surveys for delineating prospects and reservoir management. It provides its customers land, marine, and shallow-water transition-zone services.
Land Seismic: Land Seismic provides resources for seismic data acquisition on land and across shallow-water transition zones.
Marine Seismic: Marine Seismic provides industry-standard marine seismic acquisition and processing systems, as well as single-sensor marine seismic system that delivers the seismic technology needed for new-generation reservoir management.
Multiclient Services: Multiclient Services supplies seismic data from the multiclient library, including Q technology data.
Reservoir Services: Reservoir Services provides people, tools, and technology to help customers in locating, defining, and monitoring the reservoir.
Data Processing: Data Processing offers seismic data processing centers for data processing projects.
Electromagnetics: Electromagnetics provides controlled-source electromagnetic and magneto-telluric data acquisition and processing.
The company is a 40% owner in M-I SWACO a joint venture with Smith International which offers the drilling and completion fluids used to stabilize subsurface rock strata during the drilling process and minimize formation damage during completion and workover operations.
On December 11, 2010, Royal Dutch Shell plc and Schlumberger Limited announced a multiyear research technology cooperation agreement focusing on improving the recovery factor of oil and gas reservoirs and extending the life of existing oil and natural gas fields.
Schlumberger Limited was founded in 1927.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Schlumberger Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Schlumberger Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Schlumberger Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Schlumberger Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Schlumberger Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Schlumberger Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Schlumberger Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Schlumberger Limited Major Shareholders
Schlumberger Limited History
Schlumberger Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Schlumberger Limited Offices and Representations
Schlumberger Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Schlumberger Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Schlumberger Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Schlumberger Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Schlumberger Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Schlumberger Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Schlumberger Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Schlumberger Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Schlumberger Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Schlumberger Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Schlumberger Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Schlumberger Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?