- The report contains detailed information about San Juan Basin Royalty Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for San Juan Basin Royalty Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The San Juan Basin Royalty Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes San Juan Basin Royalty Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of San Juan Basin Royalty Trust business.
About San Juan Basin Royalty Trust
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust operates as an express trust. The company has a 75% net overriding royalty interest to carved out of Burlington Resources Oil & Gas Company LPs oil and gas leasehold and royalty interests in properties located in the San Juan Basin of northwestern New Mexico. Compass Bank serves as the trustee of the San Juan Basin Royalty Trust.
Producing Acreage, Wells, and Drilling
The company's properties consist of working interests, royalty interests, overriding royalty interests, and other contractual rights in 151,900 gross (119,000 net) producing acres in San Juan, Rio Arriba, and Sandoval Counties of northwestern New Mexico and 3,967 gross (1,163 net) wells, calculated on a well bore basis and not, including multiple completions as separate wells. Of those wells, 7 gross (5.50 net) are oil wells and the balance are gas wells. Production from conventional gas wells is primarily from the Pictured Cliffs, Mesaverde, and Dakota formations.
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of San Juan Basin Royalty Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of San Juan Basin Royalty Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Major Shareholders
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust History
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Offices and Representations
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Capital Market Snapshot
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust 1-year Stock Charts
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust 5-year Stock Charts
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
San Juan Basin Royalty Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?