- The report contains detailed information about Magellan Midstream Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Magellan Midstream Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Magellan Midstream Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Magellan Midstream Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Magellan Midstream Partners LP business.
About Magellan Midstream Partners LP
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products in the United States.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 9,500-mile petroleum products pipeline system, including 51 petroleum products terminals serving the mid-continent region of the United States (petroleum products pipeline system); 7 petroleum products terminal facilities located along the United States Gulf and East Coasts (marine terminals), and 27 petroleum products terminals located principally in the southeastern United States (inland terminals); and a 1,100-mile ammonia pipeline system serving the mid-continent region of the United States.
PETROLEUM PRODUCTS PIPELINE SYSTEM
The companys petroleum products pipeline system covers a 13-state area extending from Texas through the Midwest to Colorado, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. The products transported on its pipeline system are primarily gasoline, distillates, LPGs and aviation fuels. Product originates on the system from direct connections to refineries and interconnects with other interstate pipelines for transportation and ultimate distribution to retail gasoline stations, truck stops, railroads, airports and other end-users. The company has a 50% interest in a crude oil pipeline company that owns a 135-mile pipeline that transports crude oil from Cushing, Oklahoma to El Dorado, Kansas and has connections to National Cooperative Refining Associations refinery in McPherson, Kansas and the Frontier refinery in El Dorado, Kansas. Its petroleum products blending and fractionation activities are also included in the petroleum products pipeline system segment.
Customers and Contracts: The company ships petroleum products for different types of customers, including independent and integrated oil companies, wholesalers, retailers, railroads, airlines and regional farm cooperatives. End markets for these deliveries are primarily retail gasoline stations, truck stops, farm cooperatives, railroad fueling depots and military and commercial jet fuel users. Propane shippers include wholesalers and retailers who, in turn, sell to commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential heating customers, as well as utilities who use propane as a fuel source.
PETROLEUM PRODUCTS TERMINALS
Within its petroleum products terminals network, the company operates two types of terminals: marine terminals and inland terminals. The companys marine terminals are storage and distribution facilities. Its inland terminals are primarily located in the southeastern United States along third-party pipelines, such as those operated by Colonial, Explorer, Plantation, and TEPPCO.
The company owns and operates seven marine terminals, including five marine terminals located along the U.S. Gulf Coast. Its marine terminals are storage and distribution facilities, with an aggregate storage capacity of approximately 27.0 million barrels, which provide distribution, storage, blending, inventory management and additive injection services for refiners and other end-users of petroleum products.
The companys marine terminals primarily receive petroleum products by ship and barge, short-haul pipeline connections from neighboring refineries and common carrier pipelines. Products that the company store include refined petroleum products, blendstocks, crude oils, heavy oils, and feedstocks. In addition to providing storage and distribution services, its marine terminals provide ancillary services, including heating, blending and mixing of stored products and additive injection services. The company also provides storage services and inventory management to various industrial end-users, marketers and traders that require access to storage capacity.
Customers and Contracts: The company has long-standing relationships with oil refiners, suppliers and traders at its facilities.
The company owns and operates a network of 27 refined petroleum products terminals located primarily in the southeastern the United States. It own 25 of the 27 terminals in its portfolio. The companys terminals have a combined capacity of approximately 5 million barrels. The majority of its inland terminals connect to the Colonial, Explorer, Plantation or TEPPCO pipelines, and some facilities have multiple pipeline connections. The companys inland terminals typically consist of multiple storage tanks that are connected to these third-party pipeline systems.
The company is an independent provider of storage and distribution services. It operates its inland terminals as distribution terminals, primarily serving the retail, industrial and commercial sales markets. The company provides inventory and supply management, distribution and other services such as injection of gasoline additives at its inland terminals.
Customers: The companys customers include retailers, wholesalers, exchange transaction customers and traders.
AMMONIA PIPELINE SYSTEM
The company owns a 1,100-mile common carrier ammonia pipeline system. Its pipeline system transports ammonia from production facilities in Texas and Oklahoma to terminals in the Midwest. It owns 28 thousand tons of anhydrous ammonia. It transports ammonia to 13 delivery points along its ammonia pipeline system, including to 6 terminals that it owns.
Competition: The company competes primarily with NuStar Energy.
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Magellan Midstream Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Magellan Midstream Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Magellan Midstream Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Magellan Midstream Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Magellan Midstream Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Major Shareholders
Magellan Midstream Partners LP History
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Offices and Representations
Magellan Midstream Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Magellan Midstream Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Magellan Midstream Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Magellan Midstream Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Magellan Midstream Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Magellan Midstream Partners LP Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?