- The report contains detailed information about RoboGroup TEK Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RoboGroup TEK Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RoboGroup TEK Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RoboGroup TEK Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RoboGroup TEK Ltd. business.
About RoboGroup TEK Ltd.
RoboGroup T.E.K., Ltd. provides proprietary technologies in the areas of robotics, motion control, smart memory, and technology education. The company offers Technology for Engineering and Automated Manufacturing (TEAM), an educational program designed to provide educators tools for preparing students for careers in engineering, manufacturing, and industrial technology.
The company operates through two business sectors.
The first sector concentrates on the companys traditional business activities, the education field. This sector includes the companys research and development sections, the operations section, and the marketing and sales of its products and products manufactured by third parties, to the Israeli and international training and education markets.
The second sector comprises the companys subsidiary Yaskawa Eshed Technology (YET), which is engaged in the development and manufacture of motion control products for the industrial market.
The Company's products in the field of education include three main product lines: Training products in the field of automation and robotics; CNC machines; and E-learning and Distance learning products.
The education products the company offers, is intended mainly for education institutes dealing with the field of technological training, such as technological, high and post-high schools, universities, etc. A small number of the products (CNC products) are used for manufacturing in certain industrial fields.
The Company sells the products in the education field as individual products or as part of integrated packages that provide a comprehensive turn-key solution. Additionally, the customer may choose the scope of the system, its internal variety of components of hardware, software, simulation, distance learning and e-learning.
Training products in the fields of automation and robotics
This product line includes training systems based on a range of technologies in the field of industrial automation, such as robots, training stations in the field of pneumatics, hydraulics, sensors, programmable controllers, process control, machine vision systems and computer integrated manufacturing (CIM).
The training systems include a range of robots manufactured by the company, aimed for training, laboratory and research applications. Users receive hands-on experience in operating robots, constructing work stations, writing robotic programs, interfaces with sensors, and develope software. The robots differ in performance, size, price and the training functions they provide. The Company offers simulation software for most of the training products of this type.
This product line includes a range of CNC milling and turning centers featuring a PC based control system. The CNC machine tools are suitable for cutting a variety of plastic and metal materials. The CNC machine are manufactured and marketed by its subisidiary Intelitek. The CNC products are developed for career and technical training programs, pre-engineering educational programs as well as industrial applications requiring complex operations and accurate manufacturing capabilities. The Company supplies a number of models of the CNC products, all offering a degree of accuracy and repeatability and easy to use Window-based control software Using its CNC machine tools combined with its CAD/CAM technologies students and manufactures are able to smoothly and efficiently integrate product design, created part geometry and produce parts.
In 2004, the company launched two new CNC product machining centers include:
The Benchman MX was introduced for industrial applications and delivers an advanced modular concept in CNC machining. A selection of features and options allows multiple configurations and the flexibility to create the machine tool for specific needs without adding costs for unused capabilities.
The eXpert Mill VMC-0600 provides a high performance, lower cost, CNC milling center for training and industrial prototyping. The machine offers simultaneous three- or four-axis machining. Optional higher performance controller, automatic tool changers and 4
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RoboGroup TEK Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RoboGroup TEK Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROBOGROUP TEK LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Major Shareholders
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. History
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Offices and Representations
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RoboGroup TEK Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?