- The report contains detailed information about RigNet, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RigNet, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RigNet, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RigNet, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RigNet, Inc. business.
About RigNet, Inc.
RigNet, Inc. provides remote communications services for the oil and gas industry through a controlled and managed Internet protocol/multiprotocol label switching (IP/MPLS) global network, enabling drilling contractors, oil companies, and oilfield service companies to communicate. The company provides its customers with broadband voice, fax, video, and data services in real-time between remote sites and home offices worldwide.
The companys business operations are divided into three segments, including Eastern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, and U.S. Land.
This segment services are performed out of its Norway, Qatar, United Kingdom and Singapore based offices for customers and rig sites located on the eastern side of the Atlantic Ocean primarily off the coasts of the U.K., Norway, and West Africa, around the Indian Ocean in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and India, around the Pacific Ocean near Australia, and within the South China Sea. As of June 30, 2010, this segment served approximately 144 jackup, semi-submersible, and drillship rigs. As of June 30, 2010, this segment also served approximately 116 other sites, which include production facilities, energy support vessels, land rigs, and related remote support offices and supply bases.
This segment services are performed out of its United States and Brazil based offices for customers and rig sites located on the western side of the Atlantic Ocean primarily off the coasts of the United States, Mexico and Brazil, and within the Gulf of Mexico. As of June 30, 2010, this segment served approximately 84 jackup, semi-submersible, and drillship rigs. As of June 30, 2010, this segment served approximately 133 other sites, which include production facilities, energy support vessels, and related remote support offices and supply bases.
This segment provides remote communications services for drilling rigs and production facilities located onshore in North America. Its U.S. land segment services are performed out of its Louisiana based office for customers and rig sites located in the continental United States. As of June 30, 2010, this segment served approximately 323 onshore drilling rigs and other remote sites. Its product suite consists of broadband voice, data and Internet access services along with rig location communications such as wired and wireless intercoms and two-way radios.
The main services the company offers are voice-over-Internet-protocol (VoIP), data and high-speed Internet access. In addition, it provides other value-added services, such as real-time data management solutions, WiFi hotspots, and Internet kiosks, video conferencing solutions, wireless intercoms, handheld radios, and telemedicine.
Remote Video Services
The company provides a video conferencing solution scalable for a range of uses. Videoconferencing service is delivered over its secure oil information link (SOIL) network and is branded as SOIL Meeting. The company offers high-resolution hand held wireless cameras through its RemoteView service that allows experts in offices to troubleshoot equipment offshore, which can save customers time and money, with deployments in the Gulf of Mexico and North Sea. This service is also delivered over the companys SOIL network.
Real-Time Data Management Solutions
The company offers real-time data management solutions in concert with two partners: Petrolink International, or Petrolink, and Kongsberg Intellifield AS, or Kongsberg. Petrolink is an independent data distribution company that enables secure transmission and distribution of geotechnical and associated petrophysical data generated in remote locations and transmits this data to customer offices for visualization, interpretation, and accelerated decision making.
The company also provides services based on the SiteCom system developed by Kongsberg. SiteCom enables users to gather, distribute, and manage rig data from all service providers and global sources in real-time, enabling users to make decisions that translate into cost savings for drilling operations. The system manages drilling instrumen
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIGNET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIGNET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIGNET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIGNET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIGNET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RigNet, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RigNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RigNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RigNet, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RigNet, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIGNET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIGNET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIGNET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIGNET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIGNET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIGNET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RigNet, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RigNet, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RigNet, Inc. Major Shareholders
RigNet, Inc. History
RigNet, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RigNet, Inc. Offices and Representations
RigNet, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RigNet, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RigNet, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RigNet, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
RigNet, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RigNet, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RigNet, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RigNet, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RigNet, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RigNet, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RigNet, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RigNet, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?