- The report contains detailed information about Rentech, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rentech, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rentech, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rentech, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rentech, Inc. business.
About Rentech, Inc.
Endeavor Power Corp., an exploration stage company, focuses on the exploration and production of oil and gas properties. The company has a joint venture agreement with Federated Energy Corporation for working interest in oil and gas wells located in Nowata County, Oklahoma.
North Eastern Oklahoma: The Patrick Henry Lease is located in the northeastern part of Oklahoma. In 2009, the areas of focus were in Rogers County, Nowata County, and Craig County.
Nowata County, Oklahoma: In 2009, the company and Federated were prepared to explore 13 wells and 1 saltwater injection well re-work project. The projects were located in Nowata County, Oklahoma. In July 2009, the company entered into a joint venture agreement with TXO, PLC (TXO Agreement). Under the terms of the TXO agreement, it acquired a 75% working interest in oil and gas properties located in the Randle Fair Lease in Gregg County, Texas.
Activities/Plan of Operation
The company is examining various oil and gas prospects to determine whether it has interest in acquiring the same. It has the interest in the following properties.
Padre Island: Padre Island consists of approximately 60 acres and involves a workover of 4 wells, as well as drilling additional wells. This property already has an existing pipeline in place that runs between Padre Island and the mainland. This pipeline is also utilized by other oil and gas companies.
Wilcox Prospect, Apple Grove, Mississippi: This prospect consists of three or four possible drilling locations.
Palacious, Texas: This prospect is for the drilling and development of approximately 7 deep wells.
Hainsville, Louisiana: This is a dry gas play that includes gas and concentrate. Development would require fracing into shale, with a 10 stage frac.
The company was founded in 2005. It was formerly known as VB Biotech Laboratories, Inc. and changed its name to VB Trade, Inc. in 2006. Further, it changed its name to Endeavor Uranium, Inc. in 2007; and to Endeavor Power Corp. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RENTECH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RENTECH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RENTECH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RENTECH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RENTECH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rentech, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rentech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rentech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rentech, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rentech, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RENTECH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RENTECH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RENTECH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RENTECH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RENTECH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RENTECH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rentech, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rentech, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rentech, Inc. Major Shareholders
Rentech, Inc. History
Rentech, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rentech, Inc. Offices and Representations
Rentech, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rentech, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rentech, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rentech, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Rentech, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rentech, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rentech, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rentech, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rentech, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rentech, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rentech, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rentech, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?